Magstrike Trigger Valve Internals

**High Quality Pics**

7 replies to this topic

#1 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:21 PM

I just finished dissecting a Magstrike trigger valve and thought I would post some pictures incase anyone was curious.

Here's the exploded view:

Posted Image

And some more pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask them.

#2 Fredo

Fredo

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:04 PM

You should just start a thread titled " Disected Air Gun Internals" or something like that. I think it would be helpful to some people. You already have a couple of these. But I do understand this does mean destroying you're gun. So if one gets busted, hack it up and post about it.

Edited by Fredo, 27 October 2009 - 08:08 PM.

22:24 Mr_BadWrench wait, you have a name that makes it possible for talio to seduce a woman?

22:25 Mr_BadWrench whats your name? john holmes?

#3 Fredo

Fredo

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

at least they actually are nice pictures.

Stickied Internals Directory topic

Blaster Autopsy Pictures topic

Lesson learned, search berfore you post.
22:24 Mr_BadWrench wait, you have a name that makes it possible for talio to seduce a woman?

22:25 Mr_BadWrench whats your name? john holmes?

#4 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:01 PM

Actually the cheester already knew about the thread, as he stated in his last topic.

Cheester: Yeah, I kinda have the same sentiments as Bob here. I know you thought your last thread and this one needed their own threads, but they really didn't. Plus it's more useful compiled in one thread so everything is in one place.

On a lighter note, good pictures. You're one of those members who actually understands how to focus their camera, nice.

Edited by TantumBull, 28 October 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#5 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

Actually the cheester already knew about the thread, as he stated in his last topic.

Cheester: Yeah, I kinda have the same sentiments as Bob here. I know you thought your last thread and this one needed their own threads, but they really didn't. Plus it's more useful compiled in one thread so everything is in one place.

On a lighter note, good pictures. You're one of those members who actually understands how to focus their camera, nice.

Haa, thanks. Yeah I found that the other thread was not very organized. Thanks for the suggestions though.

#6 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

Just wondering, do you destroy your guns just to find out how they work?
Like that LB. Or was that the one that kind of sucked...
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#7 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Haa, no. The LB I disected was the LB that I first bought from someone on NH, developed a leak in 2 barrels, I then cut off the barrels and plug their openings, which of course did not work so I spent a while trying to get it to work and it never did. I then just decided that I would get more out of it by learning about it. So I took a hacksaw to it. My other LB that sucks for some reason, which is still a mystery to me, is the one that I just posted a pic of in the mod/pj thread. It has frosted PETG barrels.

#8 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Haa, no. The LB I disected was the LB that I first bought from someone on NH, developed a leak in 2 barrels, I then cut off the barrels and plug their openings, which of course did not work so I spent a while trying to get it to work and it never did. I then just decided that I would get more out of it by learning about it. So I took a hacksaw to it. My other LB that sucks for some reason, which is still a mystery to me, is the one that I just posted a pic of in the mod/pj thread. It has frosted PETG barrels.

That makes much more sence, now we just need to find out why that other one doesn't really work.
But I do have to say, the pics are very good quality.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users