What I improved other than the coupler mod was that I added an extra spring, weaker than a maverick spring, same diameter as it, and the same length as a NF spring. I replaced the E-Tape with hot-glue because I couldn't find my E-Tape. I did notice that I may have placed the coupler of center, because I didn't see where to start E-taping the coupler and how far back to place it in the plunger tube.
The ranges went down by 10-15 ft.
The spring I added is the one in the middle.
I'm using 4 inch barrels, which worked in its last version, and are not working very well here.
Edited by pinz321, 20 October 2009 - 09:02 PM.