Why Talio Hates You All

12 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:23 PM

This is required reading for every nerf haven member. I can't believe I have to go through this. I mean, I find it hard to believe that a group of people can suck so badly at the internet but obviously we need some Troll training. Firstly, lets define troll. According to wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

We've had some trolls here over the last few days and I appreciate the people who took the high road and PM'ed me. That was the right thing to do. It may take me a while to take care of it, but I will get to it. You have nothing to fear. So here's how I want you all to deal with trolls in the future.

IGNORE THEM!

Next time I see a thread where someone posted something trollish and there is even a single reply, that person will be treated the same way as the troll. If you don't feed them with your emotional responses they die. And frankly, if you cannot control yourself from clicking the reply button and posting a string of obscenities, then you don't need to be on this site.

I was going to copy and paste everyone's name into this thread who fucked up, but after 20 minutes I gave up. The majority of you on this site fed the troll. You should be ashamed of yourselves and understand that the next time we have a troll, not only his head will roll.

Nerf on,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 Seven7h Man

Seven7h Man

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

If you argue with the troll, it means they win.

#3 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

Trolls are unwanted guests; if you have an unwanted guest you simply give it nothing, either they leave, or they die inside and then leave, plain and simple. one thing that helps me not feed trolls is by typing a reply, but then closing the tab/window, and moving on.

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

For the record, I hate you all too.
Teehee.

#5 NerfDude1138

NerfDude1138

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:58 AM

For the record, I hate you all too.

Thanks Split, we kinda knew that.
Check out all my mods on FU.

Foam Universe
We are a friendly and rapidly growing Nerfing community.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:13 AM

Talio, what did I tell you about feeding the members?

#7 jubjub517

jubjub517

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

Talio, what did I tell you about feeding the members?

I have no idea what you said, but this was needed. More than I had originally thought.
[18:17] <+Jugs> Hey beefy
[18:17] <+Nerfer> pls dont call me that
[18:18] * Nerfer is now known as Guest17574
[18:18] <+Lucian151> Woah its Beefy Theify
[18:19] <+Guest17574> STOP CALLING ME THAT IM NOT FAT
[18:19] <+Guest17574> pls

#8 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Why the fuck did anyone reply to this thread? It just goes to show you that you don't understand anything he said in the first place.

When it comes to posting, I always think about it like this. Do I have something to say? Either way, I generall DON'T POST it, unless it's a response to a war thread. The less you post here the better. See my signature for how I really feel.
I hate you.

#9 tbone

tbone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

[size=3] Is it realy news that Talio hates us?

On a serious note maybe the only person to post on these threads should be the person who sends an administrator a message informing them of the situation so the administrators will not be flooded with messages.
I am the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

On a serious note maybe the only person to post on these threads should be the person who sends an administrator a message informing them of the situation so the administrators will not be flooded with messages.

So you should do the exact opposite of what I just told you? Shut up.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#11 tbone

tbone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

So you should do the exact opposite of what I just told you? Shut up.

It was just an idea so that instead of 30 people telling you about it, there would be one. What I mean is that there post would look like this:

ADMINS PM'D DONT SEND THEM ANYTING.

That is all i was saying trying to make your life a liitle less cluttered by pm's.

Edited by tbone, 21 October 2009 - 04:32 PM.

I am the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

#12 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

No. You're to do what I told you to do.

#13 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:09 AM

No. You're to do what I told you to do.

No. I'm not going to make that joke, because I'm better than that. Rest assured, though, it would have been hilarious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users