Longshot/recon

Help with mods

3 replies to this topic

#1 ineedhelp

ineedhelp

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:23 AM

My longshot broke again and i need help on how to reenforce the bolt sled or the plunger wheels set up. All my longshots (3) all broke because of this and when i tryed to do a single long shot frikin handle snapped i need help on how to reenforce the dam plunger sled. Also my recon is messed up i tryed to open it no juice it just snapped but i need a way to take the AR's out of the inverse plunger so i can do it to the some what sasistifying raider plz help

#2 Whisper101

Whisper101

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

My longshot broke again and i need help on how to reenforce the bolt sled or the plunger wheels set up. All my longshots (3) all broke because of this and when i tryed to do a single long shot frikin handle snapped i need help on how to reenforce the dam plunger sled. Also my recon is messed up i tryed to open it no juice it just snapped but i need a way to take the AR's out of the inverse plunger so i can do it to the some what sasistifying raider plz help

For the LS, check the directory. There are ALOT of reinforcements/fixes for the LS in there.

Recon-The only way I know of removing the AR's are to actually open the gun. But- you may be able to get away wiht just shoving a very long drill bit down the barrel...

Whisper...

#3 pjotrkuh

pjotrkuh

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

You know how the search button works? Then fucking do some searching asshole!
When the shit hits the fan, you'd better wear a rain coat.....

#4 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

You know how the search button works? Then fucking do some searching asshole!

Take a chill pill.

For your singled longshot problem, I'm guessing you did it ice-style with just epoxy holding the handle to the bolt. That really won't work for the average person. I'm still baffled at how he did it. But, instead of adhering it handle to bolt, attatch it using a T-coupler.

I'm not linking it for you, but I'd reccomend a carbon-fiber boltsled reinforcement. If you don't have access to that, the coat hanger method works fine, and there's many ways to do it.

Finally, the Recon AR removal can be explained without a topic. Open your Recon. Take out the bolt. Pull the plunger off and look through the end with the o-ring. Just either put a screwdriver down there and hit it with a hammer, or drill it out. Up to you.

So yes, search "boltsled" and look for some reinforcement topics.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users