Photo

Help With Making Boltsniper's Homemade

3 replies to this topic

#1 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 10:14 AM

I recently got the parts listing the boltsniper posted on NHQ, and went out to my local Menards to get most of the parts. I have the main pvc components cut to specs, but I am not sure of the best way to cut out certain parts, such as the area for the bolt to slide back and forth. Also, I am having difficulty in figuring out how to get the main components together to make this gun at least somewhat functional. Has anyone built anything like this before? I would appreciate any advice or help.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:43 AM

Rather than delving into the abyss that is NHQ, could you post the link to this thing?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:50 AM

I was just there so I can link to that thread quite easily.

Oroku Saki, I assume you have seen his detailed description of the rifle construction? The pictures and description are actually quite good.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:57 PM

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate your help. A few days ago, I was checking out boltsniper's site, but some of the close-up pics were not loading at all, making his description rather confusing. I did not know that he fixed his site until you guys told me. It's great to know that he posted some updates on it. Again, thanks for the info.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users