Why won't this work?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:21 PM

Ok I have 2 questions.

1. I recently made my first batch of stefans and attempted to use them in my Recons clip, the thing is the gun won't except more then 2 stefans. Any higher they just bend and jam the gun. What should I do?

2. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I'm going to get a new Nerf gun. I want an easy to mod, yet awesome primary. My Recon won't hold up if I ever go to a Michigan war. Like how are the dart tag guns?

Thanks guys! :D

Edited by Goombadude3, 11 October 2009 - 07:22 PM.

-Goombadude3
May the triFORCE be with you.

#2 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:24 PM

Search for stefan-modded clips in the directories or the Search Engine.

I like to find guns to buy by searching through the mods/paintjob picture thread.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#3 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

Search for stefan-modded clips in the directories or the Search Engine.

I like to find guns to buy by searching through the mods/paintjob picture thread.

Stefan modded clips eh? I did not know there was such a thing. Thanks CA13, I will go check it out.
-Goombadude3

#4 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

I wasn't able to find anything.
-Goombadude3

#5 Vincent

Vincent

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7306
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 14 2009, 07:50 PM) View Post

Heresy. Nothing beats pink flamingos.

#6 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7306

Ugh, I read it but I still don't understand it. Can someone simplify it?
-Goombadude3

#7 LoneNerfer

LoneNerfer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

A stefan modded clip basically just has to plastic rods placed in the clip at the length that your darts are so that instead of your darts jamming the rods guide the stefan until they are loaded by the breach.

#8 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Or you can make longer darts, this will lead to you making less darts from your roll of FBR, but they can work in a Recon.
I sugest a ERTL Pump Action Shotgun (PAS). Extreamly easy mods, and gets amazing ranges. I think pro bass shops have them, or amazon.com.
Just a little tip, the admins here dont like threads that ask us to tell you what your primary should be or how you should mod it. Just a little tip.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#9 Vinnie D

Vinnie D

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:30 AM

A lot of FBR is also softer than Nerf foam and more prone to squishing, and as a result, jamming in clips. You can strengthen your steffans by straw modding them though.

For a good primary, that's tougher. Go with something with decent to high range, you probably want easy modability, and whatever suits your own play style. I like the big bad bow myself. Good range, easy to work with, and that front handle is a great place for integrations.

Longshots are popular and compliment recons well since they'd use the same clips and ammo but they're an absolute pain to work on.

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

He's banned. Broke too many rules and is just too god damn stupid.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users