Why

my post was locked

2 replies to this topic

#1 flux83

flux83

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

So I started a post to make a project page detailing what I was going to do to a vulcan, and I asked for peoples input because I thought people like pjotrkuh know more then me(and he does) and would give me a better clue on what i need to do. But then some "ambastor" said I had to do it for my self, because you know I was asking people to come over and work on it for me. lol. But she locked my post and now I think ill go somewhere else to post my stuff. thanks to pjotrkuh for the help and ideas. The rest of you seem cool but its sad that one ambastor ruins it.

Have a good day
FLUX83

#2 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:40 PM

So I started a post to make a project page detailing what I was going to do to a vulcan, and I asked for peoples input because I thought people like pjotrkuh know more then me(and he does) and would give me a better clue on what i need to do. But then some "ambastor" said I had to do it for my self, because you know I was asking people to come over and work on it for me. lol. But she locked my post and now I think ill go somewhere else to post my stuff. thanks to pjotrkuh for the help and ideas. The rest of you seem cool but its sad that one ambastor ruins it.

Have a good day
FLUX83

Maybe it got locked because you weren't following the rules and searching existing posts of modifications before asking for us to spoon feed you what to do. I think Talio Was EXCEPTIONALLY nice to you.

Try not to be a sensitive little girl about this. Just learn from your mistake and move on.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

I gave you an explanation why it was closed. I will not however give you an explanation for why you are now banned.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users