So I guess we really are posting highlights for this one...
Like Zack posted above, this was the most intense 4 man war ever. If you think 4 people isn't enough to fight a war think again.
- Ride, ferry, walk, war, ride, ferry, rail, walk, home. 4 mile walk to the war site from Port Jeff. I spent about as much time traveling by foot as I did by rail or ferry.
- Seeing Zack and Twitch running up out of nowhere, totally saved the war.
- Distracting Zack so that Twitch could waltz right up and tap him. That was a priceless kill.
- Sprinting Faddle down about a dozen times. I'm a track runner, dude - once you decide to run you're toast
- Having one of the local girls ask "Are you a 6th grader?" Try a decade ago.
- Fighting around that trailer area.
- Watching Zack load up a Vulcan belt, only to realize that the darts wouldn't fit.
- The 1v1 with Faddle on the hill/railing area. I hit him through the railings.
- Maximizer being deadly accurate. Both my Maxshot and 1st gen NF broke though. I probably should bring something else as a loaner.
- The free for all and the series of battles in the front.
- Engaging Twitch at the beginning of a round without realizing that I'd completely forgotten to load any darts in my speedloader clip.
- Donuts and drinks.
- Watching Zack chasing that kid on the bike with the raider was really funny.
- That new gametype was awesome. I've played that as a tag game with shoes before, but never would have thought of doing it in Nerf. At one point I knew where all 4 clips were, but after collecting up the first 2, found that the 3rd was totally gone. Zack had nothing but praise for my choice of location hiding my clip
The ending was Effeminate, with each of us holding 2 clips. I set an ambush, but he emerged about a foot further left than I thought and I just missed the shot.