Not at all. We usual like having older players. In fact, then he would see for himself that we are legit.
Good! He wanted to come along anyways, and it would be nice for him to see for himself that you guys aren't a bunch of sex-offenders or something.
Minnesota Halloween Nerf-out '09
Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:54 PM
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:52 PM
School has put like three projects on hold, so I'll be borrowing whatever weapons I can. '09 edition BBBBs are also to blame, all three of the pumps we have refuse to work well and I can't find my SGSL pump. If I could swap my MM pump to a BBBB I'd be good, but the only easy way would be to take out the screw on the end of the BBBB's pump handle and swap the pump heads, but I have better things to do.
I'll be there, in the worst costume ever, ready to pwn.
Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:32 PM
Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:02 PM
Edited by Eh_Watt?, 30 October 2009 - 07:03 PM.
Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:25 PM
Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:39 PM
On another note, glad we didn't have the mod party.
Venom: Haven't we all?
Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:44 AM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:19 AM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:54 AM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:15 PM
Oh shit I just woke up and there's nobody to give me a ride. It sucks, but I guess I wasn't prepared at all anyway
EDIT: Venom, I want those pics!
Edited by themessiahpsg1, 31 October 2009 - 05:36 PM.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:28 PM
That was a lot of fun. Except that the 360 darts that me and Koree made were all shit. Bah!
Edited by Daniel Beaver, 31 October 2009 - 08:31 PM.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:09 PM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:21 PM
+/- Running around all day was fun.... now I'm tired.
+ 5K with an RSCB with 14 inches of dead-space was shooting really far (didn't use it in a round though)
- it was Cold to the extent that keeping still to long was uncomfortable
+ standoffs were kept to a minimum
+/- the round of CTF where I (with the flag) was chased into the far corner of the park by the entire other team, later I found my team at the respawn point area had no Idea what had happened. I can say that I bought them time though..
-I need to make darts for the next war...ugh.
+ female nerfers, now there is one in minnesota.
looking forwards to the next one.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:44 PM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:51 PM
It was good to be welcomed back with...such an awkward silence when I walked up. it's not like I walked in the middle of y'all and farted. Just kidding, it was great seeing both the old and new breed.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:59 PM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:15 PM
It was a good war for me! I thought we'd play more games actually, but it was fun nonetheless.
Stuff that happened:
- Koree liked my 5-minute Ghetto Ramrod Holder (5mGRH)
- Ramrodding SUCKS! I need me some speedloaders.
- It was fun meeting everyone!
- Jacking other peoples weapons/darts made up for my poor little arsenal
- Learned some new stuff... like... fish...
- Koree shooting me in the face with a crossbow
- Shooting myself in the foot with Beavis' +bow to see how much it hurt (Pain rating: A (lot) )
- Selling and buying random stuff
- Owning with my SM750 (Just kidding, I got, like... 2 kills)
- My dad randomly and awkwardly showing up
- Sneaking around unnoticed to the other team's base during the CTF round, only to find that it was 1 flag CTF, and the flag was halfway to the other side of the park. I got personal sneaky points, though.
- Other stuff
- Overall: Fun!
POST YOUR PICS, VENOM
Edited by Eh_Watt?, 31 October 2009 - 11:39 PM.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:48 PM
Venom: Haven't we all?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users