Massive Nurf Warz (75+ People)

Phoenix Az (Tempe)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Scott

Captain Scott

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:35 AM

I run our school's massive "NurF WarZ" events every two weeks on Friday nights.

Our N00b war drew in more than 100 people during this semester and we were totally psyched to see so many new faces.

We are a university sponsored event and as such we are under their insurance- that being said if one or two people show up I don't think they will care but we can't have people flooding us ^^;

As a rule of thumb we will not accept players under the age of 18 for a plethora of legal reasons.

That being said, we have VERY different rules from the ones listed on the site. Including:

-Mod restrictions (No metal part mods, force restriction to prevent injury, common sense, ect)
-1 shot your out
-Actual game types (Team Deathmatch, Zombies, Bomb Disarm, VIP, Mercenaries, ect)
-A no tolerance for bullshit rule. (Assholes are not invited back)

If you are interested in coming to one of our events please feel free to contact me via e-mail at scoglads@uat.edu. Our next event is October 2nd at 9pm. Location will be given via e-mail (as not to welcome everyone and anyone ^^; ) I will attempt to answer questions in this thread but I am a busy guy, e-mail works much better ^^

-Scott
PS: Been waiting to post this for a while. We are a pretty big group but we try not to advertise.

Edited by Captain Scott, 28 September 2009 - 10:43 AM.

#2 Captain Scott

Captain Scott

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:42 AM

O ya pics or it didn't happen:
Posted Image

Posted Image
(Last Year's N00b War. This year was bigger)

#3 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:22 PM

You might get more interest if you include information on what school, where it is located, etc.

Not many people (myself included) are going to know all of that just because of your "@uat.edu" email address. There are just too many colleges out there to easily ID any but the largest schools by an email extension like that.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#4 Possemhunter

Possemhunter

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

I'm curious what "no metal part" mods means. No brass barrels? remove the screws? What do you mean?

#5 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

I didn't say I couldn't Google it, mister Bob, just that he might get more interest if he actually included a location, rather than forcing people to extrapolate it. :)
Foam in the Fort IV

#6 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

I see your point, and bow to your logic on this one.

(GASP! Someone admitted they were wrong on the Internet!!!!)
Foam in the Fort IV

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users