"new" Gun In Stores

but don't get too excited

2 replies to this topic

#1 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:15 PM

Anyway, i was browsing through target this weekend and i obviously was at the Nerf section. Interestingly enough, there was a "new" gun there. It was more or less the SSPB, but it was called the "Secret Strike Target Blaster" or something very close. It had a neat blue color scheme, and came with a target and some blue and green micros. I believe the micros had velcro on the end, and so did the target. I'm not sure. However, it was the same price and had a cheap paper target, but i didn't get one. Anyone seen this.

More importantly:
I did check the back of the package for "more blasters you might like", and it didn't have the tech target. So i guess the TT is going to be discontinued very soon, in order to start production for the '04 line. So, if you want one, get it now.

#2 Guest_nerferdude_*

Guest_nerferdude_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:33 PM

what kind of pumping thing does it have?

#3 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:38 PM

Yeah I bought one of those. Theres no velcro, just suction cup darts to stick to the target. Anyway It is just a secret strike with target and new colors, but the range is amazing, 8 pumps gives you like 30 ft. and thats good for a tiny little gun. Unfortunately I pumped mine up like 12 times and it split part of the dart so it doesn't work anymore. For the $2.99 or whatever it was It's definately worth it for just having fun indoors. Plus I took out the air restrictor and that helped a lot!

Edited by CheeseNerfer, 18 March 2004 - 04:03 PM.

"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users