Air Zone Punisher Gatiling Blaster

17 replies to this topic

#1 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

Link

A poorly made, but useful still video of how it works (not made by me).
other link

This outa be fun.

Edited by ice, 20 September 2009 - 02:20 PM.

<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

Its not that cool. Anything electric is not that cool. Airzone only makes good Arrowstorms, and Arrowstorms are A LOT better then some shitty belt blasting thing.

Edited by CA13, 20 September 2009 - 02:19 PM.

Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#3 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

Its not that cool. Anything electric is not that cool. Airzone only makes good Arrowstorms, and Arrowstorms are A LOT better then some shitty belt blasting thing.

I'm assuming you mean anything electric isn't /useful/. If your definition of "cool" means it has to be incredibly useful in battle, you definitely need to reconsider. The vulcan, punisher, raider, etc etc etc aren't useful, but they're certainly "cool" and "fun" by most peoples standards, including myself.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#4 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

I'm assuming you mean anything electric isn't /useful/. If your definition of "cool" means it has to be incredibly useful in battle, you definitely need to reconsider. The vulcan, punisher, raider, etc etc etc aren't useful, but they're certainly "cool" and "fun" by most peoples standards, including myself.

Exactly. I'm hoping to purchase one of these this after noon, and then check out the internals. I now feel stupid about my gatiling vulcan...
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#5 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

They've already discussed this in the Awareness thread. They like to tease us with restricterless shells and then play the flywheel card to knock us down!
"A lot" is two words.

#6 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

They've already discussed this in the Awareness thread. They like to tease us with restricterless shells and then play the flywheel card to knock us down!

Must have missed it. Flywheels? How disappointing...
Muker

#7 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

Must have missed it. Flywheels? How disappointing...

Yeah Bob showed some pictures of it, along with the flywheels it rode in on. Not that that really affects its usefulness since these kinds of blasters aren't really used for range. I like how fast it spins in that video though. Very scary.

Edited by Collective, 20 September 2009 - 06:41 PM.

"A lot" is two words.

#8 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

I just want it to make it a decent rush gun.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#9 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

It's neat, but practically speaking it doesn't look like it can do anything that a vulcan can't.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#10 Spawn of the Freak

Spawn of the Freak

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

Ice you just made my day! :P I'm gonna check this out....
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!! 8P

#11 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

Uggh.. The person that posted that is Clubgirlbingo from ebay. One of the shittiest cosmetic modders I've ever seen. They post all sorts of craptastic stuff on the bay. At least they finally learned how to paint. Well.. sorta.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#12 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

That has to be the coolest looking gun I have ever seen. Ice you have made my day.

Edited by faddle, 21 September 2009 - 08:33 PM.

NERFSTRONG#114

#13 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Looks like trash. It doesn't even shoot out of the rotating barrels. I'll stick with the minigun Vulcan.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#14 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:44 PM

Uggh.. The person that posted that is Clubgirlbingo from ebay. One of the shittiest cosmetic modders I've ever seen. They post all sorts of craptastic stuff on the bay. At least they finally learned how to paint. Well.. sorta.

They sold a few lancers I think, I saw video from a person who bought one, not too bad quality in my opinion.

#15 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:51 AM

They sold a few lancers I think, I saw video from a person who bought one, not too bad quality in my opinion.

Dude they screwed door latches on to them and painted them flat gold. woohoo.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#16 SchizophrenicMC

SchizophrenicMC

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:22 AM

What an Effeminate waste of my time.

It's got some aesthetics, yes, but... Well, I'd probably get one as a display piece, and by display piece, I mean on its side, scarred up with a Vulcan on its stand, facing victoriously up, since I value such displays.

But I digress.

I'm not sure who makes worse videos, Ice or this retard. Maybe Ice. At least he doesn't say "this is the gun" 46 fucking times. That said, these two wear shirts when they record and don't look like Fred.

EDIT: Like Fred with longer hair.

Edited by SchizophrenicMC, 23 September 2009 - 12:22 AM.

QUOTE(NerfUK @ May 8 2009, 11:54 AM) View Post

(I forgot to take a picture of my own poppers)

QUOTE(analogkid @ May 20 2009, 10:04 PM) View Post

Every size rod you could ever want.

#17 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:31 AM

I was thinking of someone different

He also made a green and black one, and a black and blue one.

#18 Spawn of the Freak

Spawn of the Freak

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

I was thinking of someone different

He also made a green and black one, and a black and blue one.

Oh you're talking about Nerf360. They've made some really good guns in the past. It was on ebay about a month ago. I almost got their Lancer, but my money "dissapeared" AKA my parents stole it from me and I couldn't get it. Whoever won that Lancer is one LUCKY bastard
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!! 8P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users