Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:10 AM

OK, Time to get to business.

When: November 1st, Sunday

Where: Most likely Marymoor

Zombie Everything!!!
mav/raider/recon/crossfire like guns will most likely be used on normal Z matches.
RANGES: bring a few low range, up to 35ish feet weapons. Also bring higher power guns for normal matches. IF YOU HAVE ANY SWORDS, BRING THEM!

HvZ
HvZMedics
HvZ Bunker
HvZ Z Heal, basically you can heal zombies back into people, but they dont get guns. (I think thats what Medics is)
HvZ Flag Bomb
HvZ pistols
HvZ stocks?
And More...

We will also do some normal matches.

Banned guns: Guns that dont seem safe.

EDIT: MAY BE CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!

Attending:
Disturbed
Dayko+1-2
Nisaburo +1
Blacksunshine

Maybe:
Draconis
Tantumbull
Darth Freyr
CA13

Edited by Disturbed, 31 October 2009 - 09:11 PM.

If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#2 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Sounds pretty fun. Its too soon to tell, but if my group is going, I can probably come too.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#3 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:33 AM

I reccomend we use only mav/raider/recon/crossfire like guns to make it more enjoyable for the zombies.

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

I reccomend we use only mav/raider/recon/crossfire like guns to make it more enjoyable for the zombies.

Ballzookas, what? I'll look in to this date. Maybe I can attend? We'll see what's going on.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

Good idea Tantum. I'll put you down as an attendee?

Draconis, I'll put you down as a maybe.
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#6 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

I'm a maybe. We need to pick a park that has a defend-able area for the humans.

#7 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

I seem to remember a small indoor picnic area at the far side of Marymoor, but I am still checking out some schools in the area.

#8 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:37 PM

I suggest the date be the first of next month. Halloween doesn't work for me. I'm pretty much a go. Also what does everyone think of nerf swords for the Zombies?

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#9 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:48 PM

Alright, Redmond High School looks like an OK area, but I'm wondering if we would be allowed to be there. Does any one know of any zombie freindly schools/parks in the area?

#10 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:54 PM

I'll not going to be able to make this one. Sorry guys.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#11 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:23 AM

I don't know if a school would be a good idea. I think we should stick to the parks.

#12 Darth Freyr

Darth Freyr

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

I will probably be there, but I am not sure yet.
Please email me rather than sending a PM. I am DarthFreyr at gmail dot com

#13 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

Are Vulcans/Rf20s Allowed?
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#14 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say max ranges be 40 or 45. We can bring a tape measure. Disturbed, if this works for you than cool, if not, then what do you propose for range limits?

And obviously, ranges aren't absolute. We can just shoot myself or Disturbed with each blaster point blank to determine if it'll be legal if its borderline. Basically, I just want zombies to not fear rushes because of pain, because that will just make to a dumb game.

Also, I propose some non-zombie rounds as well.

CA13, of course. Unless you modded the RF20 oodalumps-style.

Edited by TantumBull, 30 September 2009 - 07:42 PM.

#15 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

Thanks Tantum, the ranges will work for the zombies. I updaqted the main post but, BRING SWORDS!!! If you have any. Slaying Z's with a sword is just so SWEET.

#16 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

Hey don't leave out DTB's. ^.^

And if I don't have to work and its not raining I will be there. I also vote we go with Marymoore since it does have the shelter that we use for assault rounds.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#17 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Oh god, not the infamous, undead-slaying weapon of doom! You should totally give that sucker a "bloody-zombieish" paintjob.

#18 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

Bump. The war is coming up in 12 days. See if you can come, I'll bring candy.

#19 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:31 PM

I say we have a round that incorporates swords. zombie slayer or some lame shit.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#20 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:38 PM

My attendance is still looking like a maybe, possibly even more-so than before. I'm going to some Greek play on Sunday for extra credit in Latin (which I desperately need), and I usually have a good amount of AP US on the weekends. On top of this I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get a ride.

I'd love to come, but yeah, that's kind of the current situation. I mainly need to secure a ride.

#21 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:11 AM

I'm a go plus one. So are we kind of looking at a lot of stock ammo and guns for the zombie rounds?

#22 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

Alright Nisaburo I'll mark you down. Lightly modded weapons and I think stefans would be Ok for zombie rounds.

Also, 6th person to shoot me wins something. Candy, a gun or something. We'll see.

#23 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

What time are people looking to show up?

#24 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

Im thinking 11 will work for everyone.

This war may be cancelled due to low attendance.

#25 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:31 PM

I wouldn't cancel the war. I'm bring one or two extra guest with me. We'll have enough people to have a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users