Updated Nerf Site

New and Improved!

10 replies to this topic

#1 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:06 PM

Hey guys. I'm just announcing the improved version of my old site, lt-stefan.webs. It is....

NERFREVOLUTION

Hope to see you there!

#2 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

I am registered on this site and may I say that even though this forum is new and everything, I have already fallen in love with it!!
The design, color, usesfulness and everthing else about it is just great!!
I'm a Mac

Paste this into your sig if you are a Mac.

#3 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

No one cares about the site you made because you wanted to think your life mattered by being an admin on a web forum.

#4 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:40 PM

Apparently, a lot of people do so shut the fuck up. I don't have to go around post-whoring to make myself feel special.

Edited by Lt. Stefan, 12 September 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#5 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hey Tantum? Get that sand out of your ass and shut the fuck up. Let the guy start his site in peace.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#6 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

Agreed. At the risk of being banned I will say I think its good to have yet another well designed site in the NIC for people who actully go out and nerf to get together. I guess you could get upset with LT if he just trolled around and made no contribution in the community, but he actually does work to add to the overall nerf community as a whole. Instead of lashing out, why not a "hey, good job on expanding the resources of this silly hobby" or words to that effect.---Rogue.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#7 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:12 AM

I just signed up and I gotta say the site is extremely well built. The color schemes and style make it easy and fun to use.
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 18 2009, 09:48 AM)

Anyone who's sig is a quote of themselves is an enormous douchebag.

Join the Revolution

#8 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:49 AM

Instead of lashing out, why not a "hey, good job on expanding the resources of this silly hobby" or words to that effect.---Rogue.

Posted Image

I apologize for the eye-bleedingly poor quality of that picture but I threw it together on a trackpad with little care for anything besides finishing it quickly.

I don't want to engage on any other point besides the very specific one I quoted directly. As far as I can tell the member set of Revolution is a proper subset of the member set of the Haven. Therefore, expanding the resources of this silly hobby, as you put it, is super redundant considering there is nothing preventing the Revolution members from posting their work on the Haven. Time may prove me wrong but considering how long FU and especially NHQ have been around by comparison I think that the chances of that site properly expanding the resources of this hobby are very slim indeed.

Two things: I can't believe I fucking posted in this thread, and holy shit my graphic is atrocious. I spelled overlapping wrong and everything. I'll leave it up as a testament to my failure.

Again with a thing: I'll give you that you've only been operating like this for a week. But, before that, there was the other board you had, and I would again like to draw your attention to NHQ and FU, which still don't have an appreciable difference in content.

Edited by Ice Nine, 13 September 2009 - 01:09 AM.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#9 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:50 AM

Valid, and well spoken. I suppose time will tell.---Rogue.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#10 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

Not all of the members there are also members here. And not only that fact, but go into the mods directory, and you'll find plenty of good writeups that aren't also posted here.

And as Rogue said, you do make a good point though. Although the site has been running for less than a week.

Edited by Lt. Stefan, 13 September 2009 - 12:54 AM.

#11 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

Everyone knows your not aloud to do this.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users