Photo

Nerf Jerks

6 replies to this topic

#1 Big Dog

Big Dog

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:03 PM

As I leave nerf behind for airsoft, i realize that a lot of the people (not all) here and many (not all) of the admins (especially Tailo) are complete jerks. I realize that I will be banned for this but frankley I dont care. For example, many of the admins are not helpful at all but rather are jerks about simple questions and errors. I guess that is what happens when you give people power. Anyway, so long nerf and nerfhaven.

#2 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

Good bye and good riddance... Have a nice life
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#3 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

They do what they do because they know the stupidest and most irritating will go away eventually.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#4 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

So you are leaving nerf to go to airsoft? And you expect there not to be jerks in airsoft?

You are officially fucked.

Peace,

#5 Fome

Fome

• Banned
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

You're leaving nerf because the admins on an internet forum are mean to you?

Why, that's not stupid at all!

#6 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

As I leave nerf behind for airsoft, i realize that a lot of the people (not all) here and many (not all) of the admins (especially Tailo) are complete jerks. I realize that I will be banned for this but frankley I dont care. For example, many of the admins are not helpful at all but rather are jerks about simple questions and errors. I guess that is what happens when you give people power. Anyway, so long nerf and nerfhaven.

Oh Big Dog.

You're so cute when your teenage angst kicks in.

If the haven helped you write an almost perfect paragraph, then, if anything, you need to thank everyone for helping you pass them good ol' grammar classes, and subsequently get into high school and college!

XOXO
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#7 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Come on bro, I've been called worse by CURRENT members, never mind those who are leaving to play paintball/airsoft. Good riddance pal. 5 posts, and 4 of which were in trading? Really? I don't think you gave nerf much of a chance. However, I'm willing to bet that I am at least 10 years older than you. You may be able to beat me at Halo, but at least I can tough it out when other people I consider "jerks" are around.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users