The Furyfire..?

o 0o

4 replies to this topic

#1 OnyxZenith

OnyxZenith

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:44 PM

Does the Furyfire have the potential to be rear-loadable? I've heard that its similar to just a Maverick with just a Firefly turrent and that its pump action, I'm planning on buying this for the zombie film me and my friends are shooting :D haha
SoothSayer-

"Just adding some lube and twisting it back and forth for a while should make it easier"

Subscribe to my Music page and mods >> http://www.youtube.com/user/OnyxMP312

#2 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

Well, SlowGuitarMan made a rear loadng maverick, so I'm pretty sure his modification method could be transferred to the FuF. You could probably cut some holes in the shell for the darts rather easily.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#3 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

First im going to say Furyfire>Zombies!

Then I'm going to say no...

Not that it is not possible but that there is no possible use for the modification.

The furyfire is severely limited in its basic form, to the point where any extensive modifications will make it even less useful than it currently is.

Use the furefire for its intended job and you will be rewarded with a high capacity comfortable blaster with a good ROF. Rear loading is mostly for blasters that are either too large to comfortably load in the normal fashion, have range enough to allow reloading or have a usefulness that makes them worth the extra effort the mod requires.

IMO rear loading on a blaster as compact as the furyfire actually makes it harder to use.

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#4 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

Actually badwrench... It's proving to be very useful.

#5 Gimmick

Gimmick

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

Actually badwrench... It's proving to be very useful.

You've actually built one? Could you show us a picture?

Anyway, as stated before, rear-loading has already been achieved on a Maverick. I expect the mod would be more forgiving on the FuryFire due to its superior air seal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users