September Mnno 09'

Minnesota War

124 replies to this topic

#76 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Hmm! Count me in as a maybe. I do not have many darts (100 at max, and they're all stock, no stefans for me) :D , but I would still like to come very much. I have a BBBB that I think is plugged, I'm not sure, I read two mods, and they both said something different about plugging; I put hot glue in the hole on the very tip of the pump, but a second mod said you had to plug up four additional holes on the pump. If the one hot glue part is all you need for a pluggins' then I wil work at getting that sucker out, 'cuz this sounds fun. OH, I also have a NF and a DS which are both modded.

I think we should call it something pirate themed, in honor of TLP Day.

And you guys might have a lot of rule explaining to do, because I haven't heard of half the games on the game list.
John Hancock

#77 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Venom and I worked on some mobsticles today, and I'm happy with how they turned out. Koree, you and I should get together and build some soon.

Sure, i'm free this weekend for the most part.

#78 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Hmm! Count me in as a maybe. I do not have many darts (100 at max, and they're all stock, no stefans for me) :D , but I would still like to come very much.

And you guys might have a lot of rule explaining to do, because I haven't heard of half the games on the game list.

My first couple of wars I just brought a 100 pack of air zone darts, I wouldn't let stock darts stop you from coming.

I have no idea what "AGROKRAG!" is myself, but hopefully it lives up to its awesome sounding name. The Nerf War Etiquette sticky is a nice overview of commonly used rules also.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#79 BobRedshirt

BobRedshirt

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

Barring something unexpected, I'll be there.

#80 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

Dangit. I can't go. Might be for the better though, since I don't have a good primary at the moment. Could somebody PM me if you guys are doing another one of these? I really wanted to go to this. :cry:

(I got COA, RedShirt.)
John Hancock

#81 Snake51886

Snake51886

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:27 AM

Sadly, I am unable to attend this war due to an illness in the family. I'll catch you guys up at ChANO3

#82 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:58 PM

Looks like we're good to go that night at Hamline as well. I'll let you guys know more details within the next few days. But pleaes bring extra blasters if you plan to attend.

Koree

#83 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

Woah, I wish I had known earlier, I suppose I'm not the one running the night war though. Sounds good though. Do you have control of the lights in the gym? If you do, I know of some pretty awesome gametypes we could play in the dark. Also, we probably won't allow stefans in the gym. Definatley not regular stefans made with hot glue, MAYBE liquid nails stefans and slug darts though.

Edited by venom213, 16 September 2009 - 03:11 PM.

#84 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:53 PM

If anyone wants foam or weights to make stefans, let me know - I have a bunch of extra materials.

I will be building mobstacles tomorrow - anyone who wants to help out, let me know.

#85 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

If anyone wants foam or weights to make stefans, let me know - I have a bunch of extra materials.

I will be building mobstacles tomorrow - anyone who wants to help out, let me know.

I'd take some of each
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#86 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:29 PM

Paul, I'm hoping if you can't come to either war, or can't come to the night war, you can lend us your stock darts, and have Beaver or someone hold onto them until you can get them back. If we can't get Paul's stock darts, then everyone should try and get at least one of those 36 packs, or pay someone else to get them for you.

EDIT: Don't take my word for this, Koree will make official rules soon.

Edited by venom213, 16 September 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#87 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'd rather do stock ammo only.

#88 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

I'll be bringing the stock darts to pass off to you guys at the day war.

I don't know what I am going to be doing this weekend [haven't heard back from the place since the interview], so the night war is still a possibility...but I really don't know..

In other news I will be fielding my xbow, I expect it to preform much much better than it looks.. Which is pretty bad because I've only been able to sand about 2/3rds of it...
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#89 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

I got a Raider for the indoor war. I'll be bringing my usual indoor stuff like my mavericks for other people to use.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#90 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

As it turns out I didn't get the job, this is both good and bad (meaning I can go to both AND be poor).

I'll bring loaners, possibly including a 4BELT (if Target has any in stock).

Buzzbee Belt Blaster procured.

Edited by atomatron, 17 September 2009 - 05:36 PM.

Rainbow Clan

#91 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

Alright so here's what's up: my roommate whom I was planning on using to get to langford park and would have been attending also is super absent minded and it ends up that he has some stupid ROTC thing all day saturday. SO my attendance is dependent upon one of you guys being able to pick me up and drop me off after. It isn't super out of the way, the college I am at is just off of Snelling av in Arden Hills St. Paul. SO yea sucks that it comes down to this and that I am giving such short notice but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#92 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

Only one more day... I am so excited for this war.
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#93 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

For those coming from the south along Raymond ave, a Railroad bridge is being replaced. So if you are coming from that direction, take Highway 280 to Como st. to Langford park.

Rainbow Clan

#94 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

Alright so here's what's up: my roommate whom I was planning on using to get to langford park and would have been attending also is super absent minded and it ends up that he has some stupid ROTC thing all day saturday. SO my attendance is dependent upon one of you guys being able to pick me up and drop me off after. It isn't super out of the way, the college I am at is just off of Snelling av in Arden Hills St. Paul. SO yea sucks that it comes down to this and that I am giving such short notice but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If no one else near by can take you, we'll be happy to.

#95 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

For those coming from the south along Raymond ave, a Railroad bridge is being replaced. So if you are coming from that direction, take Highway 280 to Como st. to Langford park.

That very well could be me.....thanks for the info.

#96 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

elf: I know I offered, but it probably makes more sense to have Ryan get you, since it is not far out of his way.

Koree and I built 10 mobstacles tonight, so we should be ready for the indoor war. I'll be bringing two of them to the outdoor war for show and tell. The indoor location is very good -- I'm looking forward to that as well.

All my blasters are ready, darts are made. I'm ready to roll.

#97 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

I'm unprepared as usual. Caffeine and I are set to leave his place around 2:00-2:30 PM. We'll be up all night making darts and doing some hotel modding. Feel free to come by.

I won't have the new DTC ready. Julian, Paul, whoever has the old one, please bring it Saturday. I'll bring duct tape if it falls apart. I will have powerball, with new balls. That I am looking forward to.

It will be a miracle if I'm in Minnesota and ready for the war in the next 24 hours, but it should be an awesome weekend.

#98 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:02 AM

elf: I know I offered, but it probably makes more sense to have Ryan get you, since it is not far out of his way.

Koree and I built 10 mobstacles tonight, so we should be ready for the indoor war. I'll be bringing two of them to the outdoor war for show and tell. The indoor location is very good -- I'm looking forward to that as well.

All my blasters are ready, darts are made. I'm ready to roll.

Yep, we're good to go at hamline at 7 pm.

If you plan on coming to the indoor war pm me for contact info.

Edited by koree, 18 September 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#99 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

Mother F I have been checking NH every 15 minutes at work for SOMETHING to happen.

I am slightly more than jacked for tomorrow, even fixed my 10-shot Super Sally for DTC.

Still interested in taking any y’alls old sawtooth/eagle eye/ sneakshot internals of your hands if you have any….$1-$3 for the cocking bar (the toothed part, not the metal cross-bar)
The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#100 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:09 PM

Mother F I have been checking NH every 15 minutes at work for SOMETHING to happen.

I am slightly more than jacked for tomorrow, even fixed my 10-shot Super Sally for DTC.

Still interested in taking any y’alls old sawtooth/eagle eye/ sneakshot internals of your hands if you have any….$1-$3 for the cocking bar (the toothed part, not the metal cross-bar)

Looking forward to your return. I have the pressure guages to deliver, also.

Just picked up a Raider. I'm already digging it, and I found out that my recon gets pretty competetive ranges (for what it is), so if the Raider doesn't cut it, I've got a great back up to put the drum on.

See everyone in the morning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users