Short N' Simple:the Big Blast

My new modification series

5 replies to this topic

#1 tack66

tack66

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Ok guy's I'm starting a new series of very short very simple mod's that almost anyone can do.
First off here's singling a BBBB.

What you need:
A drill
1 bbbb

Let's get started,now what your going to do is drill out the orange cap so that the long black tube becomes your barrel.

Drill out this:
Posted Image

So it becomes this:
Posted Image

Ranges:60-70 flat but if you sawed down the barrel you could probably get to 90-100.
My Brute

Join now we need new content all things nerf
Come on you know you wanna join.

#2 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

????? Hasn't this been done at least a hundred times? And besides, if you really wanted range just re-barrel it.

#3 tack66

tack66

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

Uh...yah it has been done before.But it is part of a series of short ' simple so there.Oh yeah 1 question,do you expect every writeup to be something never before seen?If so don't look at my write up's because i'm not as experienced as some other people.

EDIT:If things go well a new part of the series should be out every week or two.

Edited by tack66, 18 August 2009 - 01:07 PM.

My Brute

Join now we need new content all things nerf
Come on you know you wanna join.

#4 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

I don't think the mods will appreciate you taking up unnecessary server space with this...
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#5 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

Suggestion: make a post with basic mods to a whole arsenal, and make couplers, barrels, breeches and clips/turrets that could be simply made and used universally throughout the arsenal.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

If you want to post simple mods that have been done before, don't bother. We have them already. It's not that you should not perform such modifications, it's just that we don't need to hear about it.

If you were planning on grouping a bunch of these simple mods into a single submission as a guide for cheap and easy equipment for beginners it might have some merrit. If there was some point or larger purpose I could understand the use of such a topic. In it's current form I simply do not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users