Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:12 AM
At photobucket when you hover over a picture it shows you a "direct link" box. That is the URL you need.
Edited by Galaxy613, 14 August 2009 - 10:12 AM.
Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:09 AM
Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:17 AM
To my knowledge, pictures don't "expire" in Photobucket. The picture links (what you view in a write-up) are broken or disabled when the user moves or deletes the picture. The older write-ups have pictures that have been moved within their image sharing site or deleted by the person (they could have deleted the pictures if they quit Nerf)
I'd say to avoid Photobucket altogether. Pics hosted there tend to expire and make write-ups useless. Use Flickr instead.
1) Go to the site, www.photobucket.com
2) Make an account (it's free) & sign in
3) Click the folder you'd like to upload the pictures to
4) Click the large, blue button called "choose files"
5) Select your picture files (a "my pictures" screen should pop up)
6) When they are finished uploading, you can copy and paste the URL option and we can view them, or just the links if you don't want to embed them here.
Edited by Coop, 14 August 2009 - 11:18 AM.
On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.
Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:37 PM
But really the help section would have had this. You didn't search.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users