Wichita, Kansas. August 29th

Nerf and BBQ

11 replies to this topic

#1 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

A few of my friends are interested in trying a Nerf war so my plan is to use my birthday weekend as a time to get people together and shoot some foam darts at them.

This would be at my house (so please PM me for the address) Wichita Kansas 67204 on Saturday August 29th. I have a big yard with some good cover. I'll get things started around 1pm and go until people are tired of it or hungry then I'll grill some dogs and burgers or something.

If anyone from the NIC wants to come too that'd be awesome, but just be warned that there will be new people.

If anyone is lurking or not yet validated and would like to contact me here's my email:
keithrh@cox.net

If you have any questions please ask!

Edited by Keith, 16 August 2009 - 09:57 PM.

#2 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

Yeah! I'm sitting here with one of my Nerf buddies and we can definitely make it! We'll ask around to see if any of our friends are interested. They're all pretty green so it should be fun.
"A lot" is two words.

#3 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

I'd love to come. Just gotta convince my parents. Should we bring outdoor guns? Or indoor guns?
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#4 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Ace, it'd be outdoors, but with all the new people it may not be bad to have a stock or lightly modded blaster along. Maybe have a stock round or two so if anyone shows up with a stock Maverick or something they could still be somewhat competitive.

#5 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

If I were you I would take your address out of that post. You never want to do that, just PM it to people who want to come. Plus the site owner can be held liable if you get diddled or abducted or some shit because of information you posted on their site.

Edit: My apologies, didn't realize your age. Still probably a good idea to not post that stuff online. You never know who could be reading it.

Edited by TantumBull, 16 August 2009 - 08:00 PM.

#6 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for the concern TantumBull, but you can't diddle the willing. :)
Really that's not a bad idea though, thanks.
Oh, also if any weirdos are reading this I'm an angry redneck with a gun and a big dog.

#7 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

Hey! So is this still going down? I'm scheduled to work until 2:00 on Saturday but I think I should be able to get around that. Right now I think 2 other people will be able to come with me. Is that cool? Will we need to sing Happy Birthday to you?
"A lot" is two words.

#8 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

Hey! So is this still going down? I'm scheduled to work until 2:00 on Saturday but I think I should be able to get around that. Right now I think 2 other people will be able to come with me. Is that cool? Will we need to sing Happy Birthday to you?

Yup, still planning on this happening. It might not be a whole lot of people, but we'll still have fun. Come whenever you like, the more players the better. No singing, please :P

#9 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

I'll be there!

Kieth pm me your address pleasums.

I got a new blaster since the sofail war . . . hehehe . . .
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#10 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:34 PM

I might be tagging along with ace. Still a maybe, hope to see you there.

#11 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:20 PM

This is a confirmation that the war is still happening. See you guys tomorrow!

#12 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

Right on! I'll definitely be bring two people with me, and maybe one more who'll be able to stay for about an hour. I'm scheduled to work until 2:00, but I'm going to beg my way into getting off as soon as I can.
"A lot" is two words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users