Why do I love chocolate?

The questions of life.....yep the questions of life

#2 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:05 PM

A sport, people like us, see answer number one, duh, your mom, no, founder of this site, and no idea.

Welcome to NerfHaven.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#3 Guest_crazdmonkeyO5O_*

Guest_crazdmonkeyO5O_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:10 PM

Thanks man appreciate it....finally someone who will help me on a forum....and for you...much kudos.

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:37 PM

Another troll, but what the hell...

What is nerf?

Nerf is a fairly small, growing sport, very similar to PB and AS, except in this, you can modify, personalize, and build your own gun, and thats half the fun for most people....98% for me. Almost anything can be done to mod a gun...as long as it improves the performance, and is very fun.

Who in their right mind would nerf?

We nerf because its really fun when you get into it and learn more about it, no one's forcing you, but its awsome.

What is Nerf?

Nerf is a fairly small, growing sport, very similar to PB and AS, except in this, you can modify, personalize, and build your own gun, and thats half the fun for most people....98% for me. Almost anything can be done to mod a gun...as long as it improves the performance, and is very fun.

Does Nerf cost money?

Of course...but alot less than AS and PB due to the fairly cheap materials and guns...Its worth it. My nerf gun has shattered glass, whereas my airsoft gun coldnt even make a mar on it. If your into the sprot, and good at modding, shattering glass with "Kids toys" should come naturally.

Who is George W. Bush?

He owns you.

Does he nerf?

Actually, after that "incedent" at the wite house last year with him and Vacc, hes a bit paranoid, and he actualy wants to ban nerf...I cant blame the poor guy. Vacc's Binky made it so he cant father children anymore...

Who is cxwq?

Along with Spoon and Vacc, the big cheese admin, and they run this place, along with Julie's help.

Why do I love chocolate?

Becuase the of the chemicals in your taste buds, which than trigger the brain into thinking chocolate tastes good, but it it really doesnt.

THIRST
ko

#5 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 09:04 PM

heheha, well said Thirst :cry: .

#6 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:51 PM

which then trigger the brain into thinking chocolate tastes good, but it it really doesnt.

THIRST

BLASPHEMY. and welcome to nerfhaven crazdmonkey.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#7 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:57 PM

He has been deleted for being a dumbass. You welcome him, why?

Read NHq for more information... he had 3 accounts there, and he is nothing more than a troll. Don't welcome people like that.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#8 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 09:52 PM

He has been deleted for being a dumbass. You welcome him, why?

Read NHq for more information... he had 3 accounts there, and he is nothing more than a troll. Don't welcome people like that.

sorry, didn't really bother to check the guy's background. he seemed pretty reasonable from the first post. anyway, do you mean he was deleted from NHQ or that Cx has already deleted him from NH?
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
www.lewisblack.net

#9 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 10:02 PM

he seemed pretty reasonable from the first post.

How did he look reasonable? He's asking who George W. Bush is and if nerf costs money. How can that guy have a positive future for NH?

do you mean he was deleted from NHQ or that Cx has already deleted him from NH?

If you look at monkey's name, it is in red and says "unregistered" right under it. That means Cx deleted him.

#10 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:57 PM

he seemed pretty reasonable from the first post.

How did he look reasonable? He's asking who George W. Bush is and if nerf costs money. How can that guy have a positive future for NH?

do you mean he was deleted from NHQ or that Cx has already deleted him from NH?

If you look at monkey's name, it is in red and says "unregistered" right under it. That means Cx deleted him.

gotcha. but when i said reasonable i meant he didn't seem like a troll. he asked why people nerf instead of saying "Why would you nerf?! it's just a little kid's game!" that's what i meant by reasonable. and it's pretty obvious the george bush thing was a joke. Even the admins joke around like that every once in awhile so why is joking like this so unreasonable? but anyway thanks for telling me about the unregistered thing, i didn't really know what that meant.
www.lewisblack.net

#11 Guest_nerferdude_*

Guest_nerferdude_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:34 PM

wy doesn't somebody delete this stupid topic? ^_^

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 05:55 PM

wy doesn't somebody delete this stupid topic? ^_^

Cause it's funny.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#13 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 06:18 PM

but anyway thanks for telling me about the unregistered thing, i didn't really know what that meant.

Oh. My holy, Jesus Tap Dancing fucking Christ.

You are fucking with our heads, aren't you? Aren't you?

Edited by Xx_Black-Wrath_xX, 15 March 2004 - 06:21 PM.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#14 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:46 PM

I really hate how the majority of people flaming in this topic are newbies that joined two months ago.

Guys, it doesn't make you look cool.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#15 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 11:17 PM

Posted Image
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#16 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 06:59 AM

"Your still a retard." Hee hee, Talio gets an irony award.
"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#17 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 10:46 AM

There's nothing wrong with making foam weapons, wrapping them in duct tape and beating your friends with it. Well maybe it's a little silly but it's still fun. I'm not retarded either, my mom always said I was just special.

Seriously though I was in a role playing club that did that stuff and the girls in there were pretty crazy, running around half naked most of the time, it was great.

#18 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 08:01 PM

wow. overreacting a bit there aren't ya?
www.lewisblack.net

#19 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 11:42 PM

wow. overreacting a bit there aren't ya?

Nope, been waiting to use "Oh my holy tapdancing Christ" for a while now. It fit so perfectly... plus, I was having my fun.

I still can't believe you didnt know what that meant though...

--

#20 DoubleLnL

DoubleLnL

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:57 PM

Holy crap, you were in a roll playing club (snigger snigger) that had half naked girls running around? Thats... insane... it defies... all ethics. Wait, half naked hot girls, or half naked nerdy girls?

#21 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 07:36 PM

Nope, been waiting to use "Oh my holy tapdancing Christ" for a while now. It fit so perfectly... plus, I was having my fun.

I still can't believe you didnt know what that meant though...

i see..... riiiiight........ tapdancing? :blink: meh ;)
www.lewisblack.net

#22 Guest_nerferdude_*

Guest_nerferdude_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:29 PM

cause it's funny

good enogh 4 me.

#23 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 03:59 PM

There's nothing wrong with making foam weapons, wrapping them in duct tape and beating your friends with it. Well maybe it's a little silly but it's still fun.

Who said H2H was wrong?

I think he was implying the one-arm thing . . . ?

#24 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 06:29 PM

Ok sorry to post in this thread... but I HAVE to with the half-naked girls thing hehe :P In my area, there's this game, called "Paranoia". Everyone runs around with nerf guns and tries to hit eachother over the course of like 2 months, and the teams face eachother on a weekly basis- you get hit you're out. Any dishonesty gets your team disqualified. Now the interesting part is how you CANNOT get hit. You cannot get hit on school grounds, religious places, or at work. Lastly, you cannot get hit if you are butt-naked (This includes girls). Such an interesting game. plus, there's like 50 people involved in this one, about half of them girls. Sorry to post here again, but I just had to get that out heh. Also, I forgot... These aren't the nerdy girls, these are those popular girls that don't have a clue about anything, but they sure do look nice :blink:

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 18 March 2004 - 06:30 PM.

#25 Guest_nerferdude_*

Guest_nerferdude_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2004 - 11:56 AM

in my area, blah blah blah

what exactly is your area?

Edited by nerferdude, 21 March 2004 - 11:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users