16 replies to this topic

#1 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

Closed. Forget about this.

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 21 August 2009 - 09:44 PM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#2 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

Pano is stupid. It's PAWar. It always has been.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

Pano is stupid. It's PAWar. It always has been.

Just because something has been here longer then another thing doesn't make the other one stupid. If you really care that much about the the name I will change it. Even though it is fucking stupid.

NERFSTRONG #51

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

I was going to come to this when it was called Pano, but I'm not going to another fucking PAWar.

#5 Zack the Mack

Zack the Mack

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:48 AM

Count me in as a maybe. I'll need to check out the logistics and wait to see if I have tests or shit.

And to solve the naming problem, this war's name is now Chelsea.
Ask me questions about electronics, Arduino, and 3D printing

#6 BakedTater

BakedTater

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Lol ice, read the gun bans.
He banned your Lanard shotgun in a sense, because I'm almost positive that thing hits over 60

#7 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

Lol ice, read the gun bans.
He banned your Lanard shotgun in a sense, because I'm almost positive that thing hits over 60

He says more then 4 barrels. Lanard shotty has 4 exactly so it's not more.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

I say again, if I were to interpret your rules I would say that Gears crossbow is not aloud. It's painted dark green. I don't think we should have a rule that doesn't allow one of our best nerfers to use his primary. I also do not think we should make an exception just for him. I think the rule should be changed. I also completely disagree with allowing mock manta's to be used. Also, I think Ice should really be the one hosting this. You hosted one because Ice was banned at the time, but wars in the area are really his baby. I also think that you two should be coordinating this a lot better since you're in the same clan.

If you're dead set on your rules, I will definitely be passing on this. Also, I think I'm going to skip this until you two figure out how you're going to be doing this. At the same time your PM rights have been revoked and you shouldn't be hosting if people can't PM you questions. This is just my opinion but I really think Ice should be hosting these monthly events. I probably will not be making this either way, but seeing as I am part of the PA group being a resident of PA my opinion needed to be stated. I think it's pretty lame that you've essentially over stepped Ice, because these are just PA wars at a different location with a different name. All the people are the same. That's like if I started a war called DC war and told Groove and Hersh to fuck off.

Also Vacc was just fucking around and I know you're abilities to detect subtle humor are way off. So don't think that should factor into you're reasoning for hosting these.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#9 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:23 PM

I might make it.

We'll see once it gets closer.

#10 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

That's like if I started a war called DC war and told Groove and Hersh to fuck off.

Excuse me?
Tyranny Response Team

#11 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

I say again, if I were to interpret your rules I would say that Gears crossbow is not aloud. It's painted dark green. I don't think we should have a rule that doesn't allow one of our best nerfers to use his primary. I also do not think we should make an exception just for him. I think the rule should be changed. I also completely disagree with allowing mock manta's to be used. Also, I think Ice should really be the one hosting this. You hosted one because Ice was banned at the time, but wars in the area are really his baby. I also think that you two should be coordinating this a lot better since you're in the same clan.

If you're dead set on your rules, I will definitely be passing on this. Also, I think I'm going to skip this until you two figure out how you're going to be doing this. At the same time your PM rights have been revoked and you shouldn't be hosting if people can't PM you questions. This is just my opinion but I really think Ice should be hosting these monthly events. I probably will not be making this either way, but seeing as I am part of the PA group being a resident of PA my opinion needed to be stated. I think it's pretty lame that you've essentially over stepped Ice, because these are just PA wars at a different location with a different name. All the people are the same. That's like if I started a war called DC war and told Groove and Hersh to fuck off.

Also Vacc was just fucking around and I know you're abilities to detect subtle humor are way off. So don't think that should factor into you're reasoning for hosting these.

I personally am willing to negotiate about certain rules because I am just using the DCNO war thread. Also i feel that your reasoning for why ice should host the war then me. I am just trying to help the people in the PA area who would like to nerf, and I realized that it has been a while since ice had posted a war thread so i thought it would be a nice. I really dont think think it matters who hosts the war as long as people can have fun nerfing and doing what we enjoy. if anyone wants to talk me about more information on the war you can either email me at, mikegerolamo@yahoo.com, or aim me at rockinhippie9.

EDIT: Also bakedtater, Echnalaid is right. And also bakedtater and Echnalaid should i count you in or not?

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 19 August 2009 - 11:29 PM.

NERFSTRONG #51

#12 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

I can't go anywhere were driving time is past an hour, so I'll never be able to come to any of these.

Edited by Echnalaid, 20 August 2009 - 12:31 AM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#13 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:00 AM

Mike, quite frankly, I don't want you hosting PA wars. The war you hosted before was fun because Ice, Muttonchops, Gears and myself made most of the decisions. Even when I hosted this war I checked with Ice first to see if he would mind. The fact that you cannot do that when you know him personally is pretty lame. I think I speak for most of the group when I say that you're not the right person to be doing this and I'm positive that no one will just come out and say it because we all use kid gloves around you. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but frankly, I'm not going to come to the PA events you host and I suggest everyone else does the same. You can take my opinion or leave it. Have fun kids. I have nothing more to say on the matter.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#14 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:10 AM

Is that partly because of all of his sociopathic tendencies? I've been talking to Koree, and many others both in real life, and on the IRC channel, and I am really curious as to why IceSpartan is not banned. From what people have told me, and what knowledge I have gained, apparently he bought guns, had people ship them, then never paid for them, and other such things? I have no idea if they are true, seeing as how I am in Minnesota, but I can only speak from what I saw. BallisticJoe (I believe it was him) tried to contact him on the Nerf Channel, and he left right away when he asked about his stuff. I also heard talk about him facebook stalking peoples girlfriends, and trying to ask other Nerfers girlfriends to his 8th grade formal?

I'm really not trying to flame people, I just wanted some answers as to Icespartan's moral character. Is that in any way influencing your decision about boycotting the war Talio?

This just seemed like the best thread to post this in.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#15 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

apparently he bought guns, had people ship them, then never paid for them, and other such things?
I also heard talk about him facebook stalking peoples girlfriends, and trying to ask other Nerfers girlfriends to his 8th grade formal?

These are true

And I won't be able to attend.
EDIT: Sorry for getting offtopic...

Edited by ice, 20 August 2009 - 09:11 AM.

<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#16 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

Ok, this is just getting depressing now. We, as administrators, are completely cognizant of IceSpartan's transgressions in conduct, and yet he is not banned at the moment. The conclusion you should draw from this is that rehashing past events will not result in a change of heart or reversal of judgement for the admin team.

If you would like to voice your intention to not attend his war....just do that.

For my part, I'm generally not gonna go to a PAwar that Talio is not attending, so you can count me out.

#17 dizzyduck

dizzyduck

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

I probably won't be there unless I can get a ride with Cranky or someone else coming from DC, MD, or VA.
Duck off.
Art & Stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users