Photo

Titan Attachment Size

5 replies to this topic

#1 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

I am modding my Titan to have multiple attachments but I am using the stock barrel attachment part thingy. I have searched but I have not found what size adapter to use for that. Thanks.

~Nrg
Snake51886~ "Beware everyone...t2 has openly admitted to fucking 14 year olds...."
VindictivePancake~ "i've seen hot 10 year olds" - T2heavy
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

#2 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

Put your own PVC adapter on there, or collect a bunch of titan barrels.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#3 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

Just measure the inside of the barrel's diameter, and find a pipe that you could use a coupler on that can fit in there snugly (with a FEW (<5)) wraps of electrical or thread tape.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#4 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

I may be misunderstanding your question, but I have a cpvc coupler on my Titan and the stock barrel fits over the coupler. So I could put an RSCB or a shotgun barrel or something of the like on it, then remove the attachement, screw on the stock barrel and shoot the huge missile. Is that what you mean?

Posted Image

In the pic you can kinda see that the coupler is a bit skinnier than the threaded part.

#5 SPV999

SPV999

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

A 1" female-female threaded PVC coupler fits almost perfectly over top of the threads on the Titan tank. A little epoxy to be sure, and from there, using a series of bushings, you can fit on any barrel for any sized ammo you want.

Micros: ½” CPVC
Arrows: ½” PVC
Balls: 1 ¼” slip-slip PVC coupler
Rocket: 3/4" male threaded (fits inside the threads on the stock barrel)

Least, that's what I use for all of my Titans.
Concept mods in works:
#1) Codename: The Negotiator
#2) Codename: XXXG-00W0
#3) Codename: Punisher

#6 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I am probably just going to get a 1" female threaded PVC adapter so I can use multiple attachments.

~Nrg
Snake51886~ "Beware everyone...t2 has openly admitted to fucking 14 year olds...."
VindictivePancake~ "i've seen hot 10 year olds" - T2heavy
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users