North East Wisconsin August 15th

7 replies to this topic

#1 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

HorseShoe Park, Kaukauna Wisconsin Map http://maps.google.c...s?hl=en&ie=UTF-
8&q=horseshoe+park+kaukauna+wi&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=10372406959411856453&li=lmd

Date:
August 16th (I will post about the weather the Wednesday before. If more than a 75% chance of rain war is cancled

What to Bring:
Primary Blaster
Secondary Blaster
Pistol Blaster
NOTE BBBB, Titans, and Homemades NOT ALLOWED in ANY form!!!! If you are carrying more than one blaster you MUST have a strap or holster. Absolutely NO blasters in pockets.
Extra Ammo (Be prepaired to lose ammo. All stefans MUST NOT have metal exposed)
Water and Food (There are resteraunts close-by)
EYE PROTECTION (Z-87 rating is recommended)
Tools (incase a gun brakes and needs to be fixed)
Positive Attitude (If you snub, constantly complain, or are a total jerk you will be asked to leave)

NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14 PLEASE!!!

Game Type:
Free For All
Team Deathmatch
Capture The Flag
HvZ
Team Duals
Grudge Match
NOTEThere will be variants of each game type. Such as stock lives, time limit, small teams, big teams, pistols only, medic,and you only live once.

Scheduel:
9:00-10:00-War prep (Buying, trading, and selling, or guns and ammo is allowed)
10:00-1:00- War Games (Map 1)
1:00-2:30- Lunch (Map Change)
2:30-2:45- Persoanl Announcements(Open to Anyone who has something to say)
2:45-6:30- War Games (Map 2)
6:30-7:00- Clean Up (Do not have to stay)
7:00- Buffalo Wild Wings(Going as a group, pay youself, not required, I dont have rooms for rides)

So that should sum it all up. Now a few things i gotta say. You MUST have a ride home I will not be dropping people off or driving people home. If you 18 you dont have to wear safety glasses but it is recomended. Bring more than one blaster incase one breaks. We are NOT responsible for any injuries, only post if your sure your coming or theres a 75% or higher chance you are coming, and who ever you will be bringing. Also if theres not over 10 people who are coming we may have to cancle, but we will give notice long before that happens.Thank you.

People Currently Signed Up:
Anubas911+6 (all with moderate-high nerfing expierience)

Edited by anubas911, 28 July 2009 - 05:17 PM.

#2 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

I will be out of the country, so I can't make it to this.

#3 hummer

hummer

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

Sweet, it's about time we get a war. However, my attendance is work-dependant, so write me down as a maybe (If I can't come though, COME TO QUIZNOS, we have cookies :P )
Into the fires of battle!
Onto the anvil of war!
QUOTE(BustaNinja @ Nov 23 2010, 04:09 PM) View Post

He parkours over flat land while yelling tactical orders at no one. Demon Lord is the most legit ballsy nerfer of all time.

#4 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

Is there anyone who could pick me up? I'd be in Manawa, WI, which is near New London and Waupaca, and is about 40 miles from the location.

Edited by venom213, 28 July 2009 - 08:31 PM.

#5 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Zach, take a screenshot of this. Just copy and paste that for your war threads and people would think you are a god.

And when you say Homemades do you mean +bows? I only ask because I might see if I can visit U of W Madison and its kinda close.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#6 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Zach, take a screenshot of this. Just copy and paste that for your war threads and people would think you are a god.

And when you say Homemades do you mean +bows? I only ask because I might see if I can visit U of W Madison and its kinda close.

+Bows are okay. I mean no homemade airguns.

#7 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

+Bows are okay. I mean no homemade airguns.

I got you. Well, 10 out of 10 for war planning. However I guess I am visiting other colleges that weekend.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#8 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

I can't formally request the weekend off as that is the weekend before move in at NIU, but if I get the day off I'll show up.
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users