What's Next For Nerf In Mn?

(also: I'm back)

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:11 AM

Hey kiddos, Jangadance here- Venom looked me up to let me know too late that there's a badass MN war this weekend! Unfortunately, I work all day, so this one just won't work for me. Let me know ahead of time and I'll schedule some time off! I still have my armory http://video.google....311907293311762 and have returned to Minneapolis. Much has changed for me, including graduating from college, but I'm very enthusiastic about joining up with the local Nerf crews for a good ole romp through a public space with plastic toy guns.

I normally would have posted in a different forum, but since right now all I can and will commit to is actually NERFING (wow, that's a change, right you oldbies?) this seemed like the right forum. I don't really want the red goddamn carpet, but hopefully some people are still around (MN and elsewhere) that remember me. See you on the battlefield!!

Posted Image
"The 'dance goes on..."

#2 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:12 AM

Aw shit, guess who's back (back back) back agai.... Ok, I'll stop.

Ok, so there is Beaver's war next weekend, and other than that, plan on a war about once a month, sometimes twice, and they are normally saturdays. Venom will usually come up with a new name full of letters and numbers, or you will just see a thread entitled MNNO.

Hope to see you at a Nerf war. At the EX Season of Foam wars, sam was regaling Effeminate hits you had when we went to Treasure island for a little bit.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#3 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hey Janga, I've seen you around so welcome back indeed. Some of the MN nerfers (Daniel Beaver in particular) have come down to Chicagoland for some of the events down here as well, ChANOs and Chicago Showdown so far with the 2nd Chicago Showdown going down Aug 22nd. The Midwest is gaining strength!

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,074 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

Good to hear from ya -- looking forward to seeing you at future wars. We've been having one about every 3 weeks, so I assume another August/September war will be in the works after this Sunday.

Your airgun is silly and cool. I'm curious to see how the old timers do it. Who all is in the picture?

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 05 August 2009 - 10:33 AM.

#5 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Good to hear from ya -- looking forward to seeing you at future wars. We've been having one about every 3 weeks, so I assume another August/September war will be in the works after this Sunday.

Your airgun is silly and cool. I'm curious to see how the old timers do it. Who all is in the picture?

That was just my crew that I rolled in with to one of the last wars I went to. Me on the left, Lil Sneak with the fiendish dual NFs, Nervous Ninja has the barbarian Bow, and Mitch the H2H freak.

Actually, Saturdays don't work the best for me as a rule, but I'll try to make it work for NERF days.
"The 'dance goes on..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users