Photo

Rototrack Or Chainblazer

31 replies to this topic

Poll: In your opinion which is better, Rototrack or Chainblazer? (42 member(s) have cast votes)

In your opinion which is better, Rototrack or Chainblazer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 04:54 PM

I'm thinking about buying a Rototrack or a Chainblazer so I just wanted some peoples opinions on which one is the best.
What would the robit do? Frame someone! -Futurama

I have 7 kids.
7!? Lady I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!-Groucho Marks(The End of Live TV)

#2 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:47 PM

sorry bout the double post but I have another question. What is a reasonable price for a Rototrack, thats what I'm going to buy?

I have 7 kids.
7!? Lady I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!-Groucho Marks(The End of Live TV)

#3 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:57 PM

OOHHMMFF, Both are kinda a pain, when they break.

I wish I could get myself a roto-track, cause my chainblazer broke :cry: , They are very good guns till they break though.

Moose

#4 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:59 PM

Thanks.

I have 7 kids.

#5 DoubleLnL

DoubleLnL

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 11:24 PM

What exactly sets the Roto-track apart from the Chain Blazer, what are they're differences and what are the pros n' cons of each? I've never actually physically seen one, but from the pictures, they look similar. I've heard mixed reviews and just wanted to see what you guys thought.

#6 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 10:30 AM

Nice icon moosenukem, Strong Bad.
The only thing I know about the difference between Rototrack and Chainblazer is that Rototrack has a longer chain, new, but both can have chains added to them for a larger ammo load.

I have 7 kids.

#7 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 12:11 PM

The roto track is generally more reliable than the Chainblazer, and less likely to skip. On the other hand the Chainblazer has more power. Personally I perfer the Chain Blazer with a four shot mod.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#8 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 12:28 PM

I'm a loser so i dont need power in this gun, I just need this to fight close range if someone comes up on me.

I have 7 kids.

#9 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 01:20 PM

THen Roto-Track

#10 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:07 PM

Thanks.

Your Friend,
hellsangel, Gettysburg PA

I have 7 kids.

#11 DoubleLnL

DoubleLnL

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 01:57 PM

Greetings from a Texas Computer Center!

Anyway, don't you have to strap the Rototrack to your arm or something?

#12 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 02:01 PM

Anyway, don't you have to strap the Rototrack to your arm or something?

No, that peice of crap is the strongarm.

#13 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 02:07 PM

No, actually, it does strap to your arm, and it slides back, and its uncomfortable.

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 13 March 2004 - 02:07 PM.

ko

#14 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 02:39 PM

What do you mean that it straps to your arm?

I have 7 kids.

#15 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 04:55 PM

it's like a normal gun, except it extends back and straps onto your forearm. The best way I have to explain it is that think of a gun, with a stock, but it doesn't reach your arm, doesn't have a pad thing, and has a strap that goes onto your forearm. BTW, rototrack is horrible, I have one myself... if you plan to use stock megas that is (I hope you aren't) because the darts constantly fall out. And to a point, the chain gets too big after a certain amount. I have the rototrack personally, but from what I've heard of the chainblazer, I'd get the chainblazer.

~ompa

#16 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:09 PM

Hmmm, Well I've personally never owned a roto-track but I think that they sound better than a chainblazer, because they don't jam as much, they can hold a higher ammo load, and they don't shoot as far as the chainblazer, but still I personally would rather have a weaker gun with a more ammo load that is reliable and can hold like 20 shots.

The chainblazer breaks fast to though, I got mine and it lasted about 15 days then it was toast. But I didn't buy it NIB so that prolly makes a difference.

But like I said I've never owned a roto-track so I base my veiws on what others have reveiwed about it. I guess you'll have to make the decision yourself.
But thats just what I had to say.

Moose

#17 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 05:58 PM

Seeing how in the poll no one has voted for the Chainblazer yet and the majority are for the Rototrack thats what I think I'm going to get.

I have 7 kids.

#18 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 06:21 PM

No, dont get the rototrack. Its stupid, and straps onto your arm, go for the chainblazer.

THIRST
ko

#19 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:09 PM

I need a reliable weapon that doesn't jam or misfire (I'm a loser). Does it have to be strapped to your arm?

I have 7 kids.

#20 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:24 PM

If your a loser, maybe you shoud get a different gun. Both the chainblazer and the rototrack have horrible range and accuracy.

losing isnt a class, its an action.

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 14 March 2004 - 07:24 PM.

ko

#21 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:25 PM

I think what he means is all his guns are loser guns and he needs somthing he can run out and shoot with.

Edited by TheHaze, 14 March 2004 - 07:25 PM.

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#22 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:27 PM

Than get a spring pistol...Its alot more range, accuracy, and reliability.

THIRST
ko

#23 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:35 PM

You mean like Secret Shot and Sharpshooter?

I have 7 kids.

#24 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:39 PM

Nar man, Im talking TTG and NF, bayba! Both are really amazing. I got avg. 85' out of a ttg...a spring pistol. Thats as much as an eab. David got 89' out of his NF, so both are really amazing little pistols.

THIRST
ko

#25 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:42 PM

Thanks man. Can you still buy Nite Finders in stores? I haven't seen any.

I have 7 kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users