#1 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

not much room for improvement, theres no real AR, Im afraid to cut the peg out because I believe it helps allign the dart.. spring is about 1in longer than NF spring and just slightly weaker. I added a spacer I made by cutting a mav AR/PEG into a ring and putting it between the plunger head and spring. I also filled the plunger head with hotglue.

gets mid 30s if you cut 3/8in off a tagger or whistler they will work... currently im not in the mood to mod 10 of them to say if they shoot further but they seem to when I muzzle load them.

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#2 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

Interesting mod... At least the magazine looks like it has some potential...

I would imagine adding an O-ring to the plunger would increase ranges, if only by a few feet.

Did you happen to test the stock ranges before opening it up?

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#3 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

I can guess, but I have to check: does it still work if you hold it with the clip sideways or down?
The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#4 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

I can guess, but I have to check: does it still work if you hold it with the clip sideways or down?

It looks like it does... I can't quite tell, but it appears to use some sort of a rack-and-pinion gear setup to move the mag follower.

Any chance you could provide us with a close-up of the magazine and maybe even its internals?

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#5 zepher

zepher

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

yes it will work with the clip sideways and it will work with the clip and the gun being held upside down i have the gun tried to mod it it didn't work to well but i think it lost range my mod was prieing the stem inside the dart chambler so it gets more air but know it just messes up every once in a while which fucking sucks so anyway if you find a way to mod the damn thing pm me.... PLEASE .....

zEpHeR peace to the world but no one can really say that and you all know...have a nice day !!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users