Bbb Problem

it won't lock when I pull it back.

4 replies to this topic

#1 happybiscuit

happybiscuit

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

When I pull back my bbb, it doesn't lock into position. I have to keep it back and then pull the trigger. I looked at the internals directory and didn't notice anything wrong about how I put it together. Thank you!

#2 Dr BoB

Dr BoB

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

The only thing I can think of is you forgot to put the orange nubs with the springs into the sides. I have no pics but it should be right in the middle of the holes(one on each side). If you lost these then your out of luck.
QUOTE(Goombadude3 @ Oct 5 2009, 07:34 PM) View Post
The awkward cocker is a big down side

Yes it is indeed.

#3 happybiscuit

happybiscuit

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

The only thing I can think of is you forgot to put the orange nubs with the springs into the sides. I have no pics but it should be right in the middle of the holes(one on each side). If you lost these then your out of luck.

Thanks for the help! I'll take them out of the trash right now! I think a mod told me to take them out.
[size=4][font=Times New Roman] I'm only the appetizer.

#4 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

One thing you should always do before tossing a piece in the trash is figure out it's function! If you don't know what purpose a part serves, it's best to keep it where it is.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#5 Judging Eagle

Judging Eagle

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

One thing you should always do before tossing a piece in the trash is figure out it's function! If you don't know what purpose a part serves, it's best to keep it where it is.

I'd agree.

I end up keeping my pieces, because I might need them for something else; or I might find a way to re-integrate them in a useful manner.

Also, don't get too stuck on what a mod says. Be willing to take risks. You might find a new way to do something.

Of course, with risks, come mistakes. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users