Minnesota Ex-sof War Recap

29 replies to this topic

#26 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

I also had fun!
Sorry I missed out on the second day. I ended up sleeping through my alarm till 12, then realized i had a shit load of stuff to do before I drove back to Milwaukee on Sunday. So thats why I missed Saturdays part.

I was a bit disappointed to realize that I am still not quite happy with any of my blasters. I think I need a good solid breach for my +bow. And a L+L.

#27 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

Are there any vids, or do we just have to fill in the blanks with the wonders if photos and imagination? Either way guys it looks freaking Effeminate what you did there.

Hilt has some video. I think he is waiting until the end of the summer to compile all of it.

Sam, I have a whole bunch of brass laying around that I'm not really going to use, do you want me to put together a nice brass breech?

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 28 July 2009 - 03:40 PM.

#28 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'm working on a breech for my +bow. Its 15 inches, with thickwall PETG and 17/32nds brass. I'll have to post it. The goal was to make a breech with a nested barrel. Its cool.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#29 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

I looked at my schedule and I don't think an August war will work unless it is during the week.
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#30 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:00 PM

Okay, the younger half will finally add his two cents.

Well I had a great time at the bit I was at... Defend the core = awesome! Anyway I have to fix 3 of my weapons... stupid children's toys keep breaking...:o Well for us it's the same as it is for Scott. Only weekday wars work well, anyone up for some more evening wars? MY AT2k has mysteriously broken... when I pump it more then 2 times, the trigger pulls all the way back but the air doesn't release. I pulled out the internals and pulled the pin out as far as it goes and only a little air comes out. I was wonder if anyone had some trouble shooting tips that might fix the gun with out opening the tank.

-little nerfbros
We have no sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users