New Jersey - 22/08/09

59 replies to this topic

#26 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

Stuff Yer Face and Tumulty's are my favorites. Stuff Yer Face has every kind of bottled beer and every kind of boli you can imagine, and Tumulty's is an old irish pub with good food.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Stuff Yer Face and Tumulty's are my favorites. Stuff Yer Face has every kind of bottled beer and every kind of boli you can imagine, and Tumulty's is an old irish pub with good food.

Stuff yer Face has a great selection of beer and drunk food, but I always sided with the best booz for your buck.
Though, if cost is not an issue, Harvest moon has the best beer and possibly the best burger. So many options. Rutgers is a great drunk school.

#28 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

<-Can't bar.
Teehee.

#29 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

<-Can't bar.

Who said you were invited, young 'un?

Seriously, I'm game for whatever as long as copious amounts of alcohol are quaffed.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#30 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:26 AM

<-Can't bar.

Stuff yer face is a restaurant that also has a bar. Sounds like that's where they're going, so you'll be fine.

#31 white moonlight

white moonlight

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:02 PM

Won't be able to make it to this one.

I'll let you know if plans change, but it's a pretty definite no.

Have a great war.
On his trec to Colonfest...
VengefulWaffle BOY, 12 KILLED IN MOUNTAIN PASS BY WILD RACCON, EXPERTS SAY HE ATTEMPTED TO HOLD IT OFF WITH NERF NITEFINDERS
POLICE SAY: ALCOHOL MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED
Guess who he was talking about...

#32 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Won't be able to make it to this one.

I'll let you know if plans change, but it's a pretty definite no.

Have a great war.

Seconded. Sorry guys, just didn't work out for this one.
QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

#33 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, I'm going to have to bail out of this too. So sorry. I was invited to go to a horror convention in Cherry Hill this weekend, and I don't want to pass it up.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#34 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

Yeah, I'm going to have to bail out of this too. So sorry. I was invited to go to a horror convention in Cherry Hill this weekend, and I don't want to pass it up.

You know what? That's cold. That's not even like a family or school obligation. It's maybe a hair above, "So I was planning on going, and then I remembered that I'm going to be busy not going to gnomefest, so I guess I'm going to have to bail"

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#35 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

It's maybe a hair above, "So I was planning on going, and then I remembered that I'm going to be busy not going to gnomefest, so I guess I'm going to have to bail"

That's a perfectly cromulent excuse!

Fuck

#36 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I am 100%. Unlike some others who think that their weekends are for doing things OTHER than nerfing...

#37 wangsoup

wangsoup

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

I will be there with 2-3 guests, I don't have to many guns that are "fast and have a little range" so if anyone has an extra or two that they would feel comfortable loaning out to somewhat inexperienced nerfers, that would be great
QUOTE(CaptainSlug @ Jun 24 2009, 11:28 PM) View Post

You mean Jesus doesn't get you an extra 20 feet?
Dang. Jesus can help all those basketball and football players win games, but apparently he doesn't really care about Nerf.

#38 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

I will be there with 2-3 guests, I don't have to many guns that are "fast and have a little range" so if anyone has an extra or two that they would feel comfortable loaning out to somewhat inexperienced nerfers, that would be great

Naw man, the Jesus Bow will work fine! :D
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#39 wangsoup

wangsoup

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, it'll work just fine for me, but not for my other guests, and echna, if your not going to use that magstrike you shot me with at deal, that would be the kind of gun that I wouldn't mind using (If you're okay with it)

Edited by wangsoup, 20 August 2009 - 07:37 PM.

QUOTE(CaptainSlug @ Jun 24 2009, 11:28 PM) View Post

You mean Jesus doesn't get you an extra 20 feet?
Dang. Jesus can help all those basketball and football players win games, but apparently he doesn't really care about Nerf.

#40 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

Yeah, it'll work just fine for me, but not for my other guests, and echna, if your not going to use that magstrike you shot me with at deal, that would be the kind of gun that I wouldn't mind using (If you're okay with it)

Go ahead! I won't be using it. I got me a Raider.
I only have 1 clip though. I'll try to see if I can get a few more.

Edited by Echnalaid, 20 August 2009 - 08:25 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#41 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:51 AM

First, Taquito Supreme, I am going to be stealing that raider clip.

Second, if you vag out of this war *cough*gears*cough* then you are a gay.

Third, can somebody bring gun lube? After telling people how awesome my normal shit is, I can't find the normal microscope grease I use. Damn people cleaning up the lab. Regardless, I need some for the turret on my quadshot, so if you can bring some, much obliged.

-Muttonchops
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

#42 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:59 AM

A good nerf gun is like a good woman; no lube should be required.

#43 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

A good nerf gun is like a good woman; no lube should be required.

Nah, a good women is like an after dinner scotch; aged 12 years and mixed up with coke

#44 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Well, good scotch is like your first romantic encounter in jail; it burns on the way in, and than you start to like it.

.....what were we talking about?

#45 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

You were saying you like having sex with men. I don't know why you keep telling everybody that like they don't already know.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#46 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

You were saying you like having sex with men. I don't know why you keep telling everybody that like they don't already know.

I just want them to be as amazed as I am that no matter how many homosexual comments I make, you're still way faggier. You don't even like BBQ sauce. What a nancy.

#47 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Forecast says there's thunder. I can hear the lightening now.
I'll still be there unless it's REALLY storming.

#48 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

I just want them to be as amazed as I am that no matter how many homosexual comments I make, you're still way faggier. You don't even like BBQ sauce. What a nancy.

I am cooking barbecue chicken right now, and it smells delicious. I can't believe someone can hate barbecue sauce like Talio... what a shame.

But Chops I should have two types of lube for your personal enjoyment tomorrow... er... umm... for your nerf blasters' personal enjoyment...

*EDIT: I'm bringing a huge bag of blasters to sell tomorrow, including a couple of cpvc'd warthogs, a couple at2k's, clear maverick, a bunch of ttg's, and others (mostly pistols). Bring some cash if you want anything.

Edited by bpso86, 21 August 2009 - 06:36 PM.

#49 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

If someone has a modded big blast that they would want to sell tomorrow so I have a primary pm me.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#50 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

I decided to play Edward 40 hands, bad choice. I'll be there tomorrow regardless. The rain will only make me better close range. And the quadshot is kinda working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users