Seattle Area Nerf Out, W@M

68 replies to this topic

#1 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

WHATS UP SEATTLE!!??

Ok, Tantumbull and I have been planning a new yearly Washington war. I may not be the greatest
person to plan this, but hey, Atleast you can brag about schooling the host ;)

Where: Marymoor Park
When: the 16th (sunday). 10:00.

List of games:
Deathmatch
3/15
Windmill Hold, A W@M Exclusive
Pistols
Automatics?
Stocks?
Capture the flag
Center Flag Pull
Center Flag Push
HvZ
And anything else you guys can think of!

Banned guns: Micro dart singled - Titans, Roto-Rockets, Nat-Geos, Pump-plugged BBBBs, SGLs, and any guns that seem/are dangerous.

RFSG's are allowed.
Bring lots of water, I will most likely bring some bottled water in a cooler with ice.
There is a parking fee of $1.00

-------Windmill Hold-- Attacking team has less men (will be determined at war) then the Defenders of the Windmill. Attacking team starts at the bench near the parking lot, Defending team holds the Windmill. Either team wins when the whole opposing team is wiped out. DEFENDERS MAY NOT LEAVE THE AREA AROUND THE WINDMILL! Deserters and/or cowards will forfeit their playing in the next round, so please don't leave and be a butt.

Please tell me if you can come or if your a maybe.
EDIT: We will most likely be doing it on the 16th, unless there is bad weather, etc.
EDIT2: YAY, alot more people are coming.

Attending:
Disturbed
Blacksunshine
Dayko +2
hierarchy
Nisaburo +1
Tantumbull +2-3
Grenada

Maybes:
Blackfox
bomberman

Edited by Disturbed, 01 August 2009 - 07:23 PM.

If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#2 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:12 AM

Right on i was thinkin of hosting a w@m on the weeked of the 15/16 lets shoot for that weekend. i got a lot of feedback that most people were gonna be busy early aug.

If it is that weekend then I'm in for sure.

I see no reason to ban the rfdg. I dont think it was a dominating factor of this play area. Made me more of a target then anything else.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#3 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:20 AM

I'm shooting for the 16th. I can't make it any of the other days. Also I have some people who want to come but they can't come early in August.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#4 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

I'm most definitely coming if its on the 8th........and the 10th would work too, just not as well.

Dang.....Gotta get me guns ready! (And make darts)
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#5 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

Disturbed: At SOF Seattle, no one had a problem with Sunshine's RFSG. And if we really have a problem with it, I'm sure he'll put it down. Just let him use it.

Also, I'm a maybe at this point.

Right on i was thinkin of hosting a w@m on the weeked of the 15/16 lets shoot for that weekend. i got a lot of feedback that most people were gonna be busy early aug.

I see no reason to ban the rfdg. I dont think it was a dominating factor of this play area. Made me more of a target then anything else.

The idea was for this war to happen as well as the one your hosting the next weekend.

#6 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

Ok, I edited the list a bit. Sorry Renegade, but a few things have come up, including other peoples plans, so we will be doing it on the 16th.
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#7 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Dang.....That greatly decreases my chances of going. I'll talk to some people about getting a ride there, but I'm a maybe as of now.
Singled RFS

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#8 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

having a war two back to back weekends will decrease the attendance of both wars. so if we do lets at least space them out a couple weeks. lets shoot for either one on the 16th and then another either the first or last week of the month. who is officially hosting isn't important so much as just having a war.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#9 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

I'm a maybe. Happy theres another war.
If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#10 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

So is the war going to be on the 15/16? I can't make it if it is any earlier then the 15 or the 16. I need to know soon ( hopefully today ) so I can request off the day from work and so my friends can request the day off also.

Edited by Dayko, 26 July 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#11 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

I'm about 98% sure I can go. But I don't want to say I'll be there and then not show up. I'll be back from vacation soon so I can work on my guns a little.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#12 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

So is the war going to be on the 15/16? I can't make it if it is any earlier then the 15 or the 16. I need to know soon ( hopefully today ) so I can request off the day from work and so my friends can request the day off also.

Yes, the war will be on the 16th, a sunday.

hierarchy, I'll put you down as an attendant.

Edited by Disturbed, 27 July 2009 - 12:16 PM.

#13 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

I just picked up a stock SM750 at goodwill today. Is anyone coming interested? I can leave it stock or mod it on request.

Also, is anyone interested in any commissioned work? Breeches, blasters? I can do a breech with pretty much any material, just tell me what you want. Send me a PM if you're interested in anything.

#14 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

Count me in, pending a request of the day off! Just finished up a new primary, its kind of like a little brother to my RF20/BBBB combo. I'll be opening a sales thread in the next few days and am willing to give some priority to people attending this war.

#15 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Dang. I'm out. We're having old friends staying at our house for that entire week.

SUCKS!!!!!!
Singled RFS

#16 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

Bring the old friends with you.

#17 BlackFox

BlackFox

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

Put me on the maybe list.

I don't really have a problem with RFDG's as long as there is no obvious disadvantage. The SOF war convinced me that just one had no massive power shift. What had me worried was if everyone who was expected to bring one (which was 3 or 4, right?) ended up on one team.

But yeah, no worries here.
"Until we meet in the place where there is no darkness"
-George Orwell, 1984
-----------

Think that piece is beyond repair? Think again!

#18 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Yah bring the old friends with you! :o

Oh no nisaburo, I remember getting hit in the cheek and lip by that monster in the first round at the SOF war!

As I said in my edit, I'm having second thoughts about this. Just not alot of people are showing; But don't worry, its not canceled...

Bring friends!?

#19 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

I'm like a 95%, so I'll most likely be there. Don't worry, you don't need 20 people to have fun. Plus I'll be bringing 2 or 3 guests.

#20 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

Put a +1 by me. Also, I posted my sales thread today, so anyone attending this war can save on some shipping if there is anything they are interested in.

Edited by nisaburo, 29 July 2009 - 02:29 AM.

#21 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

Count me in for sure. I'm hopeful bomberman will come, and I can talk some other friends into coming, including one was a pack mule for his mom at a scrapbooking convention during the war(probably)

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#22 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Ok good, I'll put you down as an attendant and bomberman as a maybe (I remember the pack mule, that must of been sucky, knowing 20+ people were nerfing and having a great time).

#23 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

He makes fun of me all the time, so I rubbed it in :D

#24 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

I'll be bring some guest with me. I'm still trying to find out who is coming but there is at least two people coming with me so far.

#25 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

ok i will make a request that we specifiy that this or A war be held on Sunday the 16th. ive bee working weekends and will be more likely to attend if its sunday. as is if its saturday i wont be able to make it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users