• Sneak Shot
• Iron Man Rocket Launcher
• Dremel/Rotary tool with cutting apparatus’s for plastic and metal
• Drill and bit for drilling metal
• Superglue (optional)
• 3 stock “longer” nerf screws (butt of a FF worked for me)
• four 1/2” or 3/8” #4 machine bolts
• nine #4 washers
• Plate/sheet of 1/8” aluminum or other metal
First I stripped the hell out of the inside of my old Sneak Shot that in no way functioned as it was originally intended.
Specific areas highlighted
Big mess from this one
Very very tedious and time consuming: GOGGLES, GOGGLES, GOGGLES, and a mouth cover while you’re at it.
These two cuts are crucial: we are going to place the entire pump inside the shell of the Sneak Shot.
We are going to attach our custom holder plate into the existing screw holes here with our stock “longer” nerf screws.
You will need to shave/file/remover this nubbin here
I found these right next to the brass pipes at the local True Value. $4 each and you have tons of leftovers for other projects.
Here is all hardware necessary.
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 23 July 2009 - 09:21 AM.