Pittsburgh Area Nerf War

Like Nerfing A Dead Horse

3 replies to this topic

#1 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

First, I'd like to apologize for the short notice to anyone wishing to attend, I hadn't considered this worth mentioning, but I will anyway (at the request of a non-validated friend.)

We here in lovely southwestern Pa are holding a Nerf War open to all.

Details:
Where:Williamsburg Park, Sleepy Hollow Rd. (It's literally 2 turns off West Liberty Ave/Washington Rd/19, one being the driveway to the park)
Backup Location:Dormont Park (I know this location will probably be busier, but it's also larger, so more room to spread out and away from other park-goers)
When: July 25 10:00 - ?

What to bring:
Your own blasters/darts if able
Water (I will be bringing a dispenser full, maybe we can have someone donate ice/money for ice?)
Food/Food money (We will probably decide on a break for lunch when needed. There's not really much of anything around except by car, but there is a Giant Eagle close, so in case of emergency...)
Sunscreen/ other protection from the sun (Alternatively, bring pigmented skin!)

Standard rules apply. Basically be familiar with the rules in the New Nerfer Guide. Also, no all black guns (dur) and I reserve the right to disqualify ANY gun.

So far I have ~5 guests confirmed, Plus ~2 from Steel City Nerf

Links:
Group Link
Event Link

Please post your attendance, along with any questions or comments.
(Also, if you are able to, please RSVP to the Facebook event and/or join the group.)

Edited by sublimedom777, 23 July 2009 - 10:11 AM.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#2 jmwasko

jmwasko

Accessories

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:01 PM

I'll be there and so should all of you reading this. This might be your one and only chance to find out what its like to shoot a dead horse (even if its metaphorical) with a nerf gun. 'Nuff said.
JMWasko, the blue Sex Dwarf.

NF PolyHolsters

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

I'll be there and so should all of you reading this.

Good idea, except I'll be in Myrtle Beach that day. What a shame.

Also, either you or your brother need to get a new username because I keep getting you confused.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 22 July 2009 - 11:57 PM.

SexD Warves

#4 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

I know nothing of this horse.

But since the word "Nerf" is in the description, I'll be there.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users