Photo

Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Hosted by me and Dude13 at Oakridge Jr. P.S.

52 replies to this topic

#51 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:02 AM

Finally, a recap from me. The war was awesome for so many reasons, and it has been one of my best trips up to Canada. Pool party until the wee hours of Saturday morning with Forsaken, Krolik and CNP, war on Saturday, then all day backyard dinner/ party on Sunday. Amazing.

Highlights:
+Making it to the war like 45 minutes late and still getting to play an insane amount of rounds.
+The time went very slow (not in a bad way). We had to have played about 20 rounds.
+Destroying the competition with Forsaken in the two CTF rounds.
+Winning two out of three of the wingman rounds. First one with Forsaken, second one with Tankrat.
+Finally teaming up with Tank. We've always been on opposing teams in the past, but we got together a lot that day. He makes a great teammate and a fun enemy.
+Many heart pounding showdowns with Forsaken. We would usually end up popping around a corner, then walking out into the open, and then run out guns blazing.
+Playing at another war without breaking any guns. Domsayer wasn't working right, but that happened the night before the war.
+Shooting Dude's little sister in the arm from about 8'. My instinct is to fire, so I did. She took it like a champ, though. One of two shots I felt bad about.
+Having a truce with Forsaken during wingman and shooting him as soon as he took out the last person opposing us. That was the other shot I felt bad about.
+Krolik and CNP taking many of the same shots at the same time. One time in particular, I shot CNP in the side of the head and then about 10 seconds later, Forsaken shooting Krolik in the same spot.
+Krolik out-ranging everyone. I was on the opposite end of the field thinking there was no way she could hit me. I then proceeded to jump and spread my legs to dodge her dart.
+Tank sitting in a crows nest type playground thing and getting some nice kills.

I'm sure there were so many more great moments, but it's hard to remember them all. Overall, very awesome and more then worth the trip.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#52 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

We got some photos!

Posted Image
Krolik and CNP

Posted Image
Weirdo and Foof?

Posted Image
Dodging shots while slowly pushing forward.

Posted Image
Tank lining up some targets.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Vulgar display of power!!!

Posted Image
Group shot. Foof, Lil Foof and Riley were missing for this photo.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#53 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:01 AM

Video is finished.

Scano 2