#1 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts
  • State:California

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:52 AM

Hello guys,

After the failure of the Norcal Sof war, we’ve decided to host a “Norcal Sof replacement war”. We highly encourage that all Socal nerfers do their best to make it. Anyway, heres what the plan is:

Date: 8th august. (date is now set)
Time: 12 O’clock.

We usually meet up at the cul-de-sac at the other side of the park (near the skate park), but that doesn’t have an address. I propose we meet up at the Wendy’s (725 W Clover Rd, Tracy, CA) at 11.

Rules are: No singled titans, no titans without at least 3 barrels, no plugged Big Blasts or Blast Bazooka’s, no homemade manta’s, no cardboard armor, no homemade air guns.

Attendance:

For sure:
Nerfer9
JSB

Maybe:
Blue

Super Maybe:
Kdizzle + crew

Edited by CaliforniaPants, 21 July 2009 - 08:24 PM.

trans as shit because fuck you

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:38 PM

Pescadero park? The same place that was just an empty field and tons of little kids who wanted to use our blasters?

#3 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

Pescadero park? The same place that was just an empty field and tons of little kids who wanted to use our blasters?

I've got Mobstacles for the field
but if we want to try somewhere else its all good

#4 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Ahh you guys have been hosting at that park? rad. How about the NW side? there are more trees for cover in that part of the park as well as a hill, that is unless they have re-done the part again since I moved from Tracy. The western side of Dr powers park is a good area too. again big hill to divide the play field and lots of older trees to use for cover. And its a lower traffic part of the park. There is also a parking area in that part of the park and some picnic area for staging. Just make sure you guys are keeping it somewhat organized there because there are a lot of cops that pass by that area since the pool and boys and girls club are right there.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#5 kdizzle1533

kdizzle1533

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:34 AM

I know I haven't been around and have bailed a lot lately but its for good reason. (Camille and I have been working like crazy tring to save up money to move out. We finally found a place we liked and got approved. We are moving out of our houses on Aug 15th to Fremont.) Weekends are prime time for us at our jobs because thats when we do the most business, so its hard to get those days off. Me and my team as of now are a "probably not" but trust me, we always make the effort. I hope this war is of Effeminate proportions and that atleast myself can attend.

-Kdizzle
...yea girls nerf too...

#6 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

Date has been set and new location has been chosen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users