Most Interesting 1500 Break I've Seen

7 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:49 PM

So, one of new guys has a 1500, but it's not holding air at all. Upon further investigation, it seems the front of the pump that the has the release valve snapped off and is now stuck in the gun. The pump can be replaced, but how do you think I can get it out. This one kinda dumbfounded me.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:55 PM

hey the same thing happened with one of my sm 1500. All i did was stick some hot glue onto the end that i had left and quickly put it down into the pump. After it dried i pulled both pieces out.

#3 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 07:22 PM

Same thing happened with one of my SM1500's. At first, I tried the first thing that came naturally. I carefully placed my lips upon the tip of the pump and started sucking.

Even though I gave it my best effort, that wouldn't work. What eventually worked was using a long screwdriver (I think that's what it was) and driving a screw into the end of the plunger shaft. That made it easy to pull out, without worrying about if the sticky hot glue would hold, like MAC did.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#4 UpGraD3

UpGraD3

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 07:46 PM

This just recently happened to my at2k. Lucky for me the little end part was right where I could pull it out. It seems this metal bar thing broke that was holding it together, so I'm just going to hot glue it or epoxy it back together.
"Is luck a loser's excuse for a winners position?"

#5 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:54 PM

Maybe Industrial Strength Tweezers?

Or take a long rod of some sort, tip it with hot glue, and jam it down there. If that doesn't work try crazy glue at your own expense.

Edited by Jappo, 09 March 2004 - 10:15 PM.

"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

#6 waspy

waspy

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:42 AM

This happened to me on my with my blastfire pump,I took hte pump shaft thing put hot blue on it and glued it to the other end of the pump then just pull it back off.
GO CANUCKS WIN WIN WIN YOU GUYS BETTER WIN -me

#7 david00790

david00790

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 11:18 AM

same thing has happened to me too. just take the base of the tube and make a flinging motion that should work.

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:28 PM

I actually fixed the gun...it's fine. Hot glue works wonders.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users