So, Chicago down...

1 reply to this topic

#1 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

And a few more stops to go.

Nike 6.0 Open Chicago, IL - June 26-27 (COMPLETE)
Skate Open Boston, MA - July 24-25 (NEXT)
Wendy's Invitational Portland, OR - Sept. 17-20
Toyota Challenge Salt Lake City, UT - Oct. 15-18
Playstation Pro Orlando, FL - 10/15-10/18

Anyone from NH near/around/able to get to any of those stops, to see how the Dew Tour/NDTL plays out in those states? If so and you plan on going, think you'd be able to pm me your impressions from the event? I'm really curious to see how this all plays out and it might be interesting as hell to see how the tour evolves. So far we saw the Furyfire in Chicago, what's to say they won't add stuff as the tour goes on, with the raider coming out in the Fall?

Anyway, just a thought. As small a market as we are, what could attending something like this hurt? It was free to get in here, the only thing you had to buy a ticket for was to sit in the bleachers. As much as I'd like to just go myself, I unfortunately don't have that much vacation time and have to still keep my day job.

Edited by LiterSize, 15 July 2009 - 03:43 PM.

#2 Jumping Nacho

Jumping Nacho

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

Me too, I live in Houston TX, so my hands are pretty much tied. The Orlando Flordia one, maybe, but so unlikly I'd rather not consider it, not much nerf in TX :(. The Season of Foam will be fun though!
"At that point I know it wasn't just a quest for survival, It was to catch 'em all. Every freakin' pokEmon out there!" - Ty Pickens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users