North East Wisconsin Nerf War

12 replies to this topic

#1 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't get back sooner about the war ,but I was having alot of trouble getting a location.
I got one and its the best I can get with the what we have availibe to us. Here comes the info.

Location HorseShoe Park, Kaukauna Wisconsin Map http://maps.google.c...s?hl=en&ie=UTF-
8&q=horseshoe+park+kaukauna+wi&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=10372406959411856453&li=lmd

Date August 15th (I will post about the weather the Wednesday before. If more than a 60% chance of rain war is cancled

What to Bring Primary Blaster
Secondary Blaster
Pistol Blaster
NOTE BBBB, Titans, and Homemades NOT ALLOWED in ANY form!!!! If you are carrying more than one blaster you MUST have a strap or holster. Absolutely NO blasters in pockets.
Extra Ammo (Be prepaired to lose ammo. All stefans MUST NOT have metal exposed)
Water and Food (There are resteraunts close-by)
EYE PROTECTION (Z-87 rating is recommended)
Tools (incase a gun brakes and needs to be fixed)
Positive Attitude (If you snub, constantly complain, or are a total jerk you will be asked to leave)

Also if you under the age of 15 you MUST have a responsable gaurdian there at all times. Unless they talk to me and I okay it.

Game Type Free For All
Team Deathmatch
Capture The Flag
HvZ
Team Duals
Grudge Match
NOTEThere will be variants of each game type. Such as stock lives, time limit, small teams, big teams, pistols only, medic,and you only live once.

Scheduel 9:00-10:00-War prep (Buying, trading, and selling, or guns and ammo is allowed)
10:00-1:00- War Games (Map 1)
1:00-2:30- Lunch (Map Change)
2:30-2:45- Persoanl Announcements(Open to Anyone who has something to say)
2:45-6:30- War Games (Map 2)
6:30-7:00- Clean Up (Do not have to stay)
7:00- Buffalo Wild Wings(Going as a group, pay youself, not required, I dont have rooms for rides)

So that should sum it all up. Now a few things i gotta say. You MUST have a ride home I will not be dropping people off or driving people home. If you 18 you dont have to wear safety glasses but it is recomended. Bring more than one blaster incase one breaks. We are NOT responsible for any injuries, only post if your sure your coming or theres a 75% or higher chance you are coming, and who ever you will be bringing. Questions can be personally messaged to me. Thank you.

Edited by anubas911, 08 July 2009 - 06:34 PM.

#2 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

I was planning on doing this, but we are already most likely having two wars on the weekend of the 18th here in MN. Can the date be changed to August possibly? Thats probably the only time this will work for Minnesotans.

#3 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:39 AM

I was planning on doing this, but we are already most likely having two wars on the weekend of the 18th here in MN. Can the date be changed to August possibly? Thats probably the only time this will work for Minnesotans.

I'd be willing to go, but July doesn't work for me.

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:53 AM

That's not too bad of a drive from Minneapolis. Like venom said, the MN nerfers may be doing stuff on the 18th.

Put me down as a maybe.

#5 t2heavy

t2heavy

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

Not the best place for a first post but here I go.

Will you allow my 11 year old friend to come he use a a 2k I build him and hes a great shot sometimes.
The CS 35 comes kitted out with a rotating drum holding 35 suction darts. Yes, you read that right.I

#6 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:07 AM

Put me down as a maybe. I might be able to go, but anyway Kaukana smells like ass. Nose protection will be just as important as eye protection.

EDIT: Why can't we have guns in pockets?

Edited by Mukersman, 07 July 2009 - 01:03 PM.

#7 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

Ok as for the 11yr old go ahead. The MN stuff thats unfortunate cause mine has been planned for a long time just no specifics sorry. I am over the fact you can't come. Good luck with your war. Also the pockets only because of saftey issues. Sorry.

Edited by anubas911, 07 July 2009 - 09:56 PM.

#8 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

you said that yours was th 24th

#9 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:34 AM

Not the best place for a first post but here I go.

Will you allow my 11 year old friend to come he use a a 2k I build him and hes a great shot sometimes.

In general it's not really a good idea to bring anyone under the age of 13 to a Nerf war. Even if their parents come with them.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 08 July 2009 - 06:35 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#10 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

you said that yours was th 24th

There are MN wars on the 18th, 24th, and 25th
We have no sig.

#11 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:43 PM

I second all the MNers. Move it to August and I'm in. July is packed for us, sorry.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#12 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

My unlikely maybe is a no, as well.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#13 anubas911

anubas911

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

Ok due to popular demand I will change the date it is now August 15th. No more date changing deal with it clear the day your coming. Wow ok. keep posted I will be adding more info about the war as I get more ideas. Location may change if I find a better one. Also no one under 14 is allowed to participate in the war. Sorry, only exceptinon will be my younger brother. Don't like it? Don't come. That simple.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users