I Need Help

PLEASE

5 replies to this topic

#1 iNerf

iNerf

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

I OPENed my double shot and it flew everywhere and i need to see how the internals look. please please please help me

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

The internals directory is stickied in this forum.

#3 Wisp

Wisp

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

The DS is annoyingly complicated for beginners, I doubt you'll be able to fix it unless you have experience. Plus it sucks.

#4 MegaMoose

MegaMoose

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

The DS is annoyingly complicated for beginners, I doubt you'll be able to fix it unless you have experience. Plus it sucks.

Wisp: It's not going to help anyone if all you do is tell him he's not good enough to mod it.

Inerf: try searching for a pic in the mod directory or use the search bar at the top of the page.
You don't put a slash in the middle of Ninja, unless you want a Ninja to put the former guitarist of Guns and Roses through your chest, while he is playing Sweet Child of Mine.

#5 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

Why'd you open it? Unless you had an idea of what you're going to do to it, you shouldn't have opened it. The best mods can be done without opening it. And "iNerf" Seriously? What do you have to suck Steve Jobs dick for? No offense... Haha.
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#6 Wisp

Wisp

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

Wisp: It's not going to help anyone if all you do is tell him he's not good enough to mod it.

Inerf: try searching for a pic in the mod directory or use the search bar at the top of the page.

If a beginner modder came and asked for help on say, a doomsayer, a k9 special, or any complicated/difficult mod the best advice you could probably give them would be to get more experience modding before doing something hard.
Hell, just removing the AR's on a longshot would be too much for a lot of beginners since there are so many damn parts.
I'm not that a DS is close to a doomsayer or whatever, in any way, but the internals are a bitch to put back in, and there's nearly no reason to open it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users