Cluster Grenade

not very useful but wat the hec!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 01:37 PM

I didnt know wether i should put this under the mods section or homemades but, oh well. . .

My friend gave me his mega blitz(really crap gun), so I decided to see if I could do anything to it. I opened up the gun and took out the barrel. I then emptied out the post in the barrels so that they were empty. I wrapped some electrical tape around the barrel and shoved five darts in. While hold the darts in place from the top with two fingers, I threw the barrel so that it flipped when it flew in the air. The darts launched out of the barrel in a rain of foamy death. ^_^

Cheesy, but its only use it to launch 5 darts at the enemy about 30+ ft. away.
Go ahead and post some comments, ill get a pic up soon if you need it.
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#2 Formerly Sane

Formerly Sane

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:16 PM

So you threw the barrel in a spiral motion and the syntrifical(sp?) force pulled the darts out and shot them everywhere? Could be useful, but what if you get shot with your own darts? Also it would be hard to get more than one cluster of barrels. You could probaby make your own with sections of pvc duct taped together. Pics would be nice.
NERF: www.CYCLONENERF.netfirms.com
FLASH: www.thinkhappy.netfirms.com
BAND: www.skwalrock.com

#3 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:27 PM

Its not possible to get shot by your own darts because the spiraling motion sends the darts forwards for some reason. Yes, you could prolly make your own with pvc or what not, but it was the only use i could think of for this gun other than an ammo holder. Ill get a pic up soon. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#4 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:50 PM

Yes please do because I really don't understand but am interested in a small easy to make grenade you could put in say, a Power Clip or TT
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#5 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:18 PM

Hello Pics?
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#6 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 02:42 AM

Hello? Double post. There is an "Edit" button. Kinda hard to see... but i'm sure you will be able to find it.
"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

#7 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 09:23 AM

Im trying my best to upload the pics onto my web page. It doesnt seem to be workin at the moment but I shall get the pics up hopefully by this weekend or next week. Sorry for the delays.
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users