Nitefinder Mod; Your Take?

Tri-shot, Or Hand Cannon?

10 replies to this topic

#1 immature pwnz0r

immature pwnz0r

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:28 AM

Hey Haven, I'm stuck here, i like to play the medic/loser role in this, i have the medic role played out on terms of weaponry, But i'm stuck on the loser, i have my modded BBB that hits about 105' thanks to the Big Bad Sexy mod;
But im not sure on the pistol, judging by the areas that i play in, the best ones i have are---

- A Tri brass barreled nitefinder (that shoot shorty stefans)

- A Rocket firing nitefinder that shoots the arrows from my bbb, the arrows are modified with my explosives techinque

Which one should i use?

For those of you who dont know about my explosives technique, theres a few tools that i have in my garage (and the local home depot) that i put into my rockets, bombs, and missiles to make them like actual explosives (upon impact they spray a big cloud of baby powder in about a 4-5' cloud of doom.
Sorry, Im not revealing it to the public until i make it perfect!

Edited by Thundertydus, 28 June 2009 - 01:29 AM.

QUOTE( @ May 21 2009, 05:23 PM) View Post

Makes me not hate the tactical rails as much!

Attempting to reproduce with a Tactical rail will not result in children, but you may not hate it as much!

#2 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

For those of you who dont know about my explosives technique, theres a few tools that i have in my garage (and the local home depot) that i put into my rockets, bombs, and missiles to make them like actual explosives (upon impact they spray a big cloud of baby powder in about a 4-5' cloud of doom.

Let me see if I get this right...

"For those of you who don't know about ..."

"I'm not revealing it to the public..."

So... you must have us mistaken for the ESPers society. They're next door.
Fugly is a feature.

#3 immature pwnz0r

immature pwnz0r

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

Let me see if I get this right...

"For those of you who don't know about ..."

"I'm not revealing it to the public..."

So... you must have us mistaken for the ESPers society. They're next door.

Haha, My mistake
Let me rephrase that

I am not revealing HOW i do it to the public
but no, i used to have accounts on many other websites (Including this one) but i deleted them to make a good one
And i talked about my method on them;

So yes, Some people do know about it
QUOTE( @ May 21 2009, 05:23 PM) View Post

Makes me not hate the tactical rails as much!

Attempting to reproduce with a Tactical rail will not result in children, but you may not hate it as much!

#4 fallinouttadabox

fallinouttadabox

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:24 AM

Here's my take, the nitefinder doesn't have the power to make a tribarrel or missile effective, but if thats what you want, put a 1/2" cpvc coupler on it and switch out the barrels so you can have either.
fallinouttadabox (intentionally lowercase): sometimes you want to be somewhere between thinking in the box and thinking out of the box. Trust me, I would know.

#5 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

[/quote]

Haha, My mistake
Let me rephrase that

I am not revealing HOW i do it to the public
but no, i used to have accounts on many other websites (Including this one) but i deleted them to make a good one
And i talked about my method on them;

So yes, Some people do know about it
[/quote]

I'm not back seating, but you aren't allowed to have multiple accounts on this website (Last time I checked). I doubt you went that you have multiple accounts, just make it more clear that you don't. I don't like seeing people get banned that have good ideas :P
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#6 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

So let me get this straight, you're a "loser"? Haha. Every noob falls for that one. And you have explosive missiles, that you fire at people? Not to be the one who says "safety first", but dear lord, that sounds like a bad idea... Not the concept of it, the use of it. Why would you do that?
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#7 jmwasko

jmwasko

Accessories

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

I've used couplered nitefinders with speedloaders since I started out, usually as primarys as well as secondarys, and have been very successful with them. However, to me, it does depend on the nerfer and how he uses them so I'm not going to tell you what to do.
I really, really don't see the point of the "handcannon" unless there's a certain scenario you play often. As far as the tri-barrels, the nitefinder would have power for it, but its effectiveness would definitely depend on how you play and what kind of terrain you play in. To me, Tri-Barrels would act as more of a last ditch weapon with a spread of darts for close range. For a gun to use repeatedly at close- to mid- range, I'd suggest throwing a 1/2" coupler on the nitefinder. If you want to use cpvc barrels or speedloaders, stick a 1/2" cpvc coupler into the 1/2" pvc coupler. Once you have a 1/2" coupler on the gun you can really go anywhere from there, like what fallinouttadabox suggested.
Also, have you checked out the modifications directory?
Hope I helped. I wasn't completely sure what you were asking, but there's some information at least.

Wow I regret posting in this now that I've seen the other threads started like this. Sorry all.

Edited by jmwasko, 28 June 2009 - 12:50 PM.

JMWasko, the blue Sex Dwarf.

NF PolyHolsters

#8 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

So let me get this straight, you're a "loser"? Haha. Every noob falls for that one. And you have explosive missiles, that you fire at people? Not to be the one who says "safety first", but dear lord, that sounds like a bad idea... Not the concept of it, the use of it. Why would you do that?

No, the projectiles in question launch a blast of baby powder when it hits something to make a mock "explosion" effect. There (most likely) is no combustion, and it's just the impact of the collision that launches the powder.
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#9 SchizophrenicMC

SchizophrenicMC

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

No, I think you've got the loser thing down pat.
QUOTE(NerfUK @ May 8 2009, 11:54 AM) View Post

(I forgot to take a picture of my own poppers)

QUOTE(analogkid @ May 20 2009, 10:04 PM) View Post

Every size rod you could ever want.

#10 flamingeyes245

flamingeyes245

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

If you're a loser, maybe you should use a loser rifle?
(ahhh... I love sarcasm)
Keep your friends close,
And your Nerf guns closer.

External Modification contest, check it out!

Using anything I write as a sig makes your penis shoot rainbows. Bitches LOVE rainbows
^^VACC

#11 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

If you're a loser, maybe you should use a loser rifle?
(ahhh... I love sarcasm)

That is not sarcasm.

~SARCASM LESSON~
I really like you.
Let's keep this thread from dying.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users