Melee Weapons

Strut Your Stuff!

2 replies to this topic

#1 immature pwnz0r

immature pwnz0r

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hey Nerfhaven, I have yet to contribute (I dont have a camera); so i've decided to make melee weapons alot easier
Show off your melee weapons here

(Much like showing off your paintjobs, Please no comments, just pics and descriptions) :lol:
QUOTE( @ May 21 2009, 05:23 PM) View Post

Makes me not hate the tactical rails as much!

Attempting to reproduce with a Tactical rail will not result in children, but you may not hate it as much!

#2 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hey Nerfhaven, I have yet to contribute (I dont have a camera); so i've decided to make melee weapons alot easier
Show off your melee weapons here

(Much like showing off your paintjobs, Please no comments, just pics and descriptions) :P

I'd love to be hit on the head with a rubber chicken, Melee weapons usually are really hard and hurt to be hit with (In the head, if your hit in the chest I don't think it would hurt) ALSO we can barrel tap, whats the real point to have melee weapons?
(Effeminate edit) Heres my melee wepon Posted Image

Edited by nightfinder, 28 June 2009 - 10:59 AM.

NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

If it doesn't propel a foam projectile than it doesn't really belong in the homemades section.

Take a week off to reconsider your posting habits.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users