My Mod

Longshot Mod

2 replies to this topic

#1 iNerf

iNerf

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

heres the mod, i dont have it in pictures but i can tell you, First take apart yyour front part of the longshhot take the grip and u will use it , with the other stuff store it for mods, then take of the bipods from the longshot and put the triangle at the end of the grip u took of into the little hole where the bipods used to be between the short cylinder and the long one which leads the that hole in the gun,(where the bipods where connected) then super glue or tape the grip on and you have a double grip (foregrip kinda)

#2 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

First off, this belongs in Modifications, not General Nerf.
Generally, modifications use pictures, and people do not take too kindly to having a modification posted with bad spelling and grammar, no pictures and at best murky instructions. If I were you, I would read the code of conduct.
I am just trying to help you, because the admins will likely ban you quickly if you continue this way, and you seem to know something about what you are doing, therefore you getting banned would be a shame.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

While he is correct he will also be getting a month off for back seat moderating. Cause he does this way too fucking much.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users