Basically everything ahead of the Longshot trigger internally had to be removed the make room for the Recon, including a little bit of the bolt sled. Then I just glued(lots and lots of glue) the gray part of the recon to the LS and technically that's all holding the Recon in place but its very sturdy with no wobble at all. I used an old Recon rear cover(its longer then the new cover) so I could put a Nite Finder spring inside so the Recon has two springs and I did all the other normal Recon mods, restrictor removal and e-tape to help compress stock spring.
The Recon in foreward position. Getting that cover on the back of the the Recon was the biggest pain in the ass because the two shell being together left no room to get it on and screw the screws in.
The LS is cocked by pulling the stock back then forward. I glued a coupler on to the front of the plunger tube and added a Home Depot spring. It shoots over 100 feet now but I am not happy with this setup. I used a hanger attached to the plunger then attached to the stock. But when its cocked the hanger sticks out the back until fired and I'm affraid I might bump and bend the hanger. I might change it to cpvc with a T fitting on the end.
The black part between the gray part of the Recon and the LS is just a piece of DVD case. Thats what I use to fill in gaps on my guns. I just wanted to hide the side of the Recon and make it look clean. I still have to smooth out some glue and paint it. Normally I don't make posts, I just say go to my blog but I received a request so here you go. Enjoy.
Edited by jerm78, 25 June 2009 - 12:57 AM.