Photo

Nerfhaven Iphone/ipod Touch App

7 replies to this topic

#1 fandango202

fandango202

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

I have an idea that I think is very good that I'm pretty sure know one else has mentioned. What if there was a Nerfhaven application for the Iphone/Ipod touch? I don't know how many people would use something like this but I would. It would be an exact copy of the regular website and would keep up to date with new posts. What I would like to know is if there is anyone who knows how to write software? Questions? comments? Criticisms?
When jesus gives you lemons save the recipt.

#2 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:02 PM

I have an idea that I think is very good that I'm pretty sure know one else has mentioned. What if there was a Nerfhaven application for the Iphone/Ipod touch? I don't know how many people would use something like this but I would. It would be an exact copy of the regular website and would keep up to date with new posts. What I would like to know is if there is anyone who knows how to write software? Questions? comments? Criticisms?

I too have thought of that, but its not really needed. I use my iTouch with the normal site a lot.
But it would be cool.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#3 guardian21

guardian21

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:02 PM

You do realize that this is exactly why the Iphone has internet right?
DATA!

#4 fandango202

fandango202

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

You do realize that this is exactly why the Iphone has internet right?

Yes true but it is sort of difficult to use like that.
When jesus gives you lemons save the recipt.

#5 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hey, this is a good idea and I think I can make this happen. I have the Iphone/Itouch SDK software devolper on my Imac. It allows you to make Iphone/Itouch apps and make them available to the world.

Anybody here on NerfHaven please tell me what you want the app to be like, and I will try to make this happen.
I think that this could work!

Edit: Oh, and once I get some great ideas, I will start on it immediately!!!

Edited by The Kart Racing Nerf Man, 19 June 2009 - 09:17 PM.

I'm a Mac

Paste this into your sig if you are a Mac.

#6 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hey, this is a good idea and I think I can make this happen. I have the Iphone/Itouch SDK software devolper on my Imac. It allows you to make Iphone/Itouch apps and make them available to the world.

Anybody here on NerfHaven please tell me what you want the app to be like, and I will try to make this happen.

I think it needs like tabs. URL poster. Easy typing space. Spell check. A post button. Quote button. Reply button. PM access. Just take the normal site and minimize it.
I will honastly love you if you make this happen.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#7 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:20 PM

I think it needs like tabs. URL poster. Easy typing space. Spell check. A post button. Quote button. Reply button. PM access. Just take the normal site and minimize it.
I will honastly love you if you make this happen.

Ok, thank you. I will put these ideas down as necessities for this app.
I'm a Mac

Paste this into your sig if you are a Mac.

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

No.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users