Can Sombody Build A Gun For Me?

4 replies to this topic

#1 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:20 PM

I guess this would be considered a modification, I don't know what else it would be. Anyway I was wondering if

somebody could make a angle breached longshot with a couplered titan Integration. If possible I would like

black red and grey paint job. Lastly the actual rocket barrel on the titan to have about 3 barrels in it for shotgun

effect. That's pretty much it. I'm sure somebody could make it :). About how much would it cost also.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#2 ggk

ggk

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

You should have put this in either the trading forum or pmed someone who does contracts.
But what kind of money are you looking to spend?
17:18 Snake51886 to those who hamp: you do not nerf well, you paintball poorly

#3 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

Okay, I get the reason youre writing it all in red, but cut it out, its a pain in the ass to read. But anyways, you'll be looking at an expenditure around 150-200 dollars, depending on who you hire. You have the money for that? If you do, then all power to you.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#4 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

It sounds like you are looking for something like my Rogue "Sereph". If you actully have money I could build you one. Use the search function and check it out.----Rogue.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

Holy shit, this is terrible. Stop back seat moderating, build your own fucking guns or PM someone to do it for you and stop using red text. It's not there for your personal expression, it's to be used only for emphasis. Like, pull this shit again and you'll all be banned.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users