Keyboard And Screen Sie Issues

damn keyboard is screwed up.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Nerf300

Nerf300

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:12 AM

My keyboard is crappy and needs a cleaning, there is all kinds of junk under the keys. What do I do. A lot of my keys don't work like the part in sie an the question mark. Also when runnin my hands over the keyboard once, the screen like oversied everything so everything is slightly blurre and biggger. How can I chane this.

Thanks, and no "Get a new computer"s becuae all this needs i cleaned.

Sorry for crappy grammar, but some parts of the keyboard just one type or I have to smack the key. Or it overdoes the key.

Edited by Nerf300, 18 June 2009 - 10:13 AM.

#2 Alexiumz

Alexiumz

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

Why don't you just clean it then?
Turn keyboard over, unscrew, remove keys, clean, put back together, don't get it so grubby next time.

#3 Nerf300

Nerf300

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

How might I actually clean it. And remove keys. Sorry i'm not a computer person.

#4 Hi Yah

Hi Yah

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Take a compressed air can and use the straw to blow out dirt from under the keys. You can find the compressed air can at Office Depot.
The yellow balls are also slightly smaller in diameter than the green ones.

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

How many times do we need to point out that this is not a computer help forum? There are several dozen of those elsewhere.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#6 Nerf300

Nerf300

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:15 PM

How many times do we need to point out that this is not a computer help forum? There are several dozen of those elsewhere.

so then what is the Off Topic forum used for. I mean really. It's off topic and a computer question hardly hurts the racial, religious, etc. rules.

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

so then what is the Off Topic forum used for. I mean really. It's off topic and a computer question hardly hurts the racial, religious, etc. rules.

If you bother to look at the other threads we have closed you will easily discover that we take the definition of TOPIC very literally. A TOPIC is a subject of conversation or discussion.

General computer tech support isn't a discussion. And there are plenty of other places where you can get qualified advice/answers to your questions.

In mashing your keys randomly with the keyboard still plugged in (which was honestly kind of dumb) you hit one of the key shortcuts used by your video card drivers to change screen resolution or some-such.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 18 June 2009 - 01:41 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 Nerf300

Nerf300

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

So it's resolution. Well that was hard. Thanks anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users