New Big Blast Trigger Fix.

Also a question

3 replies to this topic

#1 princexbuster

princexbuster

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

So a couple months ago the trigger to my trusty bbbb broke. I repaired it useing one of these.
Posted Image
Through trial an error i came up with this.
You first drill two holes, one from the front of the trigger and one from the bottom for the hook to come up through. It takes a little feness the get the hook through the hole but it should go.
Posted Image
The cutting down on the trigger made it so i couldn't use the return spring. My solution was a cut up hair tie (i have long hair) strung through a gole drilled in the side of the trigger and then glued in a way so it makes the trigger return. Also it would be better to use super glue.
Anyway, the new trigger (being made of metal) wont break and takes alot more stress.
The only downside, it now breaks here.
Posted Image
I need to fix this but im pretty much stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe a small eye bolt but I dont know if that will hold.

Any suggestions? Questions? Cheesy pickup lines?

Edited by princexbuster, 15 June 2009 - 02:28 PM.

Sexy Dwarves.

#2 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

Is that the top of a plastic Coat hanger? Nice. Just combine that with this fix, and that should solve your problem, if I read correctly.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#3 princexbuster

princexbuster

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

I forgot about that and its actually a hook you put in pegboard. Im not sure there is enough plastic there for the lbb trigger catch... thing replacement to work propperly.
Sexy Dwarves.

#4 princexbuster

princexbuster

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

I was originaly going to do your fix bob, but i couldn't find the rest of my trigger.
Sexy Dwarves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users