Photo

Nerf, Aim Style

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:23 PM

Many people often complain about AIM and it's purpose, such as flooding this board with acronyms. Yet, I believe it has a general purpose. From now on, don't wait days for members to reply back to you, instead send them an IM, and recieve a message back within the minute. How, you may ask?

If you are an active AIM member, and would like to be able to contact others from NH, please send an e-mail to nerfhavenmembers@aol.com, stating your NH username and your AIM username. It will then be added to this thread. From this thread, you can look up someone's AIM account and talk to them about, well anything! This would be especially useful for trades and war planning, too!

I will keep a list of members here that have already signed up, and add them all to the friends list of nerfhavenmembers' AIM account, which will be public to everyone here.

Members:

Chris is Cool - chris11995522

#2 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

It's a good idea, but the IRC works pretty well. I'd also feel hesitant about posting an AIM screen name on the internet.

Edited by TantumBull, 26 June 2009 - 03:27 PM.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

If someone wants their AIM to be known it is in their profile, we don't need this.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users