Photo

Problems With Image Shack?

8 replies to this topic

#1 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

Recently, I have tried to post a new topic and tried to add some pictures, but when I use image shack and use the "Embed thumbnails of this image" or "Embed this image" forum options to post a picture on my new topic, It doesnt work. When I post them they come up as x's. I tried on 2 different computers and they all do the same thing. Before image shack re-did their website it worked perfectly. Now it doesn't. Any help?

Here's an example:
I upload the image, click on, I go to Embed thumbnails of this image, highlght the forum link, paste in the picture url thingy, and click ok. I preview it and it shows up as an x.
Here, take a look:
I'm a Mac

Paste this into your sig if you are a Mac.

#2 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

I've gotten those X's. You have to click Image link, not hyperlink or anything of that sort. It happened to me with photobucket, so try out the other links and good luck!

#3 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

I've gotten those X's. You have to click Image link, not hyperlink or anything of that sort. It happened to me with photobucket, so try out the other links and good luck!

I did exactly that and still the same thing!
I'm a Mac

#4 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

Swith over to photobucket.

#5 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

Swith over to photobucket.

Posted Image
I just tried look above, it still doesnt work. I also tried photobucket last night on a different computer but it still does the above.
I'm a Mac

#6 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

I think you might be using the wrong link type are you using the direct link.

#7 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image
Is this what you're trying to do?
In Image Shack, if you can't find where it tells you the full code, then just copy and paste it into
[Img]Image URL[/Img]

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#8 The Kart Racing Nerf Man

The Kart Racing Nerf Man

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

Nerfer63: I am sure about that. I have used image shack before with no problems.

Echnalaid: Ok, but what about the size of the image? I need them to be a lot bigger.
I'm a Mac

#9 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

Echnalaid: Ok, but what about the size of the image? I need them to be a lot bigger.

I don't know how to resize. The only thing I know about that is to upload them the size you want in the first place.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users